• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cloudy CWE safe?

frenchcabbage3

Greenlighter
My friend did a CWE with 10 x 200mg ibuprofen/ 12.3mg Codeine pills but the solution is fairly cloudy. He thinks it could be something in the pills and he filtered it 5-6 times. Is it ok to drink?
no hate - this is his 2nd CWE and he's fairly cautious about drugs

Ibuprofen/codeine tablets are usually coated in something water soluble, so whatever it is gets passed through the filter in solution along with the codeine.

Its fine to consume, if he/you ;) are really worried, look online for what the coating is? But I've read its safe many times on here and other sources.

My friend did a CWE with 10 x 200mg ibuprofen/ 12.3mg Codeine pills but the solution is fairly cloudy. He thinks it could be something in the pills and he filtered it 5-6 times. Is it ok to drink?
no hate - this is his 2nd CWE and he's fairly cautious about drugs
The codeine/ibuprofen mixes generally come out more cloudy than APAP/codeine mixes. Just check the coffee filter (if that is what you use) for any little holes in it after you finish the extraction. If there is a lot of gunk left in the filter I wouldn't worry about it.

Filtered it How Many times?

If you're not a pro at cwes than the amount of left over matter can be a worry.

Nurofen plus doesn't seperate well, for ten tablets I think a thumbnail would be about the expected ibuprofen extract.

Just watch for any white spots in the solution.

Rtp

At the very worst, you're taking in 2000mg, not really bad unless you already have liver problems.