• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

"Clot busting" drugs, blood thinners? Recommendations? Safety profiles?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
A good place to start might be tumeric with black pepper.

Apparently this has blood thinning, potential clot-busting properties.

Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) - is a reputed to be effective, but might be intense for this purpose.

Warfarin, heparin, etc?

Treating possible micro blood clots in auditory blood vessels having formed (theoretically) after the covid booster vaccine.

Insights?

You believe you have micro clots in your ears from the vaccine?... and your rational is to take heavy duty blood thinners to fix this...?

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but I don't understand your logic here.

My father used to give himself abdominal warfarin injections to stay alive during extreme alcoholism. His stomach was so bruised it looked necrotic. Not a pretty sight.

I've had tinnitus since I was a child. There are worse things in life. I suggest you not hyperfocus on it or try self experimenting with hardcore drugs like warfarin (which is basically rat poison).

Last edited:
Wow - warfarin is quite old-school, I think. If I may ask - was warfarin used because the more modern agents don't mix with alcohol.

As I get older, I find I cannot drink at all without feeling awful the next day. A blessing in disguise as with epilepsy I shouldn't drink anyway. A small glass of wine with a meal is just about as much as I can manage.

Wow - warfarin is quite old-school, I think. If I may ask - was warfarin used because the more modern agents don't mix with alcohol.
I don't know. He was a veteran and probably had some grizzled military VA doctors.

As I get older, I find I cannot drink at all without feeling awful the next day. A blessing in disguise as with epilepsy I shouldn't drink anyway. A small glass of wine with a meal is just about as much as I can manage.
Yeah my body is starting to reject it, and I'm only in my 30s. Already have very serious medical issues from it.

Quite frankly we can bring down these issues or completely get rid of them with proper diet and even the minimal exercise... diets being numero uno.
I would start searching for food based ways to rid oneself of arterial issues before jumping on a drug regimen that may (and likely will/does) cause more issues than what we are going through.
I do not eat properly or as healthily as I would like but if I were diagnosed with - or imagined I had - diabetes, high cholesterol or other like issues related to circulatory system I would def look for a dietary means to put the risk(s) in check ore even mate them.
For example:
Steel cut oatmeal has more efficacy than rolled oats at lowering cholesterol if reports are correct and it isn't "fake news". :shrug: Or worse.... could be a "deep fake" :unsure: which I understand alice (AI) is getting quite efficient with it these days.
But I really dont know anything that I would 100% swear too. Imma blame it on evolving.

Last edited:
Treating possible micro blood clots in auditory blood vessels having formed (theoretically) after the covid booster vaccine.

Dude, I am so, so sorry, but it's far, far too late for this to be of any help. I really wish that you had ready my posts back in August 2020, where I specifically mentioned steroids. I am also on Reddit. I've been kicked off a few subs, especially the suicidewatch and depression subs. There is one mod that does both subs and whoever it is, it's a real cunt. Avoid those subs because they will wreck your mental health. The mods don't give a fuck about anyone except their egos. Avoid like the plague.

As for treatment. I'm sorry to say but this should of been done right at the onset of the tinnitus. Once the damage is done, the damage is done and there is scant chance at this point of even partially reversing it.

You can try, I'm not going to stop you, but at this point I'd forget about it if it was me because I know that a year has passed and there would be no point. But try if you want.

I should know because I fucked up with this precise problem. What I took for a day I should of taken for a week. Oh, and I shouldn't of got that damned booster.

Had I not made those two mistakes, I would not be planning my death at the end of 2024 and would be much much happier. But the facts are, this is probably not going to ever get better and I will have to deal with it in my own way.

I hope you are able to live with this, tinnitus is a real bitch. But I'm afraid that the best chance of recovery was a very long time ago. Had you treated it with high dose corticosteroids/pentoxifylline and antivirals (namely Valtrex), you may have been able to recover, at least partially if not fully. But I believe you chances are now very slim to none.

Have you considered a white noise machine or a portable Bluetooth speaker that allows your phone to play noises or other tinnitus masking sounds through the Bluetooth speaker. That is what I do nowadays. I don't bother with white noise machines, I use an app called MyNoise and I select the white noise and adjust the coloured sliders to where I like the sound and then hook the phone to my Bluetooth speaker.

Just started on a course of pharma-grade Gingko Biloba.

100 mg once a day for the first few days then twice a day thereafter.

I have a chemical hypersensitivity and am prone to panic frankly, so I expect this to get trippy at some point;

But there have been a number of successful reports of this supplement (a chinese tree originally) working well for vascular related tinnitus.

I tried curcumin supplements but they were horrible.

Going to mix up my own tumeric + black pepper in capsules and try that once the capsules arrive from China.

My GP refused to prescribe any blood thinners, said I could try aspirine? As it's an anti-coagulant.

Though paradoxically in high dose chronically, aspirin is known to cause tinnitus.

She said she could organize a CT scan to examine for micro clots in auditory vessels, unsure whether they'd even show up?

Just started on a course of pharma-grade Gingko Biloba.

100 mg once a day for the first few days then twice a day thereafter.

I have a chemical hypersensitivity and am prone to panic frankly, so I expect this to get trippy at some point;

But there have been a number of successful reports of this supplement (a chinese tree originally) working well for vascular related tinnitus.

I tried curcumin supplements but they were horrible.

Going to mix up my own tumeric + black pepper in capsules and try that once the capsules arrive from China.

My GP refused to prescribe any blood thinners, said I could try aspirine? As it's an anti-coagulant.

Though paradoxically in high dose chronically, aspirin is known to cause tinnitus.

She said she could organize a CT scan to examine for micro clots in auditory vessels, unsure whether they'd even show up?
The anti-platelet effects of aspirin are best reached with low dosing for a while. Platelets don't make new proteins, so low levels of COX acylation builds up over time quite well. This minimizes other side effects, as most other cells translate new COX enzymes readily.

@JohnBoy2000

Nattokinase​

I watched a video on youtube about a pathologist who was talking to another dr about the clots they were finding in people a foot long who took the vax and they said that a lot the clots were like rubbery and they mentioned this supplement nattokinase which I actually have taken which makes me feel ok about recommending it because I know it’s safe to take and not some wacky conspiracy drug. Your instincts are not wrong.

Its a really good supplement for busting up clots and is used in keeping your brain clear of the plaques that cause Alzheimer’s and the clots in Covid which are the same in people getting clots from the vaccine are made of amyloid clots which are the same amyloid clots and plaques that cause Alzheimer’s

this stuff here…

Platelets are responsible for the accumulation of β-amyloid in blood clots inside and around blood vessels in mouse brain after thrombosis​

and in Japan natto is a regular part of the diet which is why they theorize they have had so little problems with Covid

watch the video they discus the supplement and the clots

i just tried to talk about this with my friend and he just screamed at me because he had taken the vax
I don’t understand why people cannot process information we are getting dumber as a species

I would still want this info even if I had taken the vaccine they have pulled other drugs for having bad side effects why is this one different?

Is this available in any western foods?

I much prefer foods than supplements.

Blood clots vs amyloid plaques?

I thought covid/vaccine clots were from spike proteins attacking the cell causing micro clots.

Amyloid plaques are transmembrane peptide enzyme cleaving flaws, the protein chains across the cell membrane are cut off incorrectly by the enzymes, the incorrectly cleaved peptides bunch together to form amyloid plaques = neural degeneration?

Covid blood clots and amyloid plaques are really the same thing?

Last edited:

Studies show that nattokinase dissolves blood clots — which helps maintain good blood vessel structure, improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease. It can also help lower your blood pressure, reducing strain on the heart that can lead to heart attacks.

Watched the video.

Natto is apparently an effective blood thinner (so are other foods, tumeric, garlic etc., apparently).

Might be worth a shot.

I've been looking for places to buy it but it's not particularly readily available.

I've also head it tastes terrible.

But I'll try it for sure.

Unfortunately I have a terribly poor tolerance to any supplements.

Definitely prefer to try the real thing before supplementation.

So apparently Pfizer acknowledges their shots generate blood clots.

Other thing I've noticed is, I get pins and needles much easier.

i.e. restricted blood flow.

I'm just curious how this will be treated long term.

Could it eventually wear off?

Does the "spike protein" need to be neutralized?

The clots are not responding to blood thinners they theorize now that they have seen the clots and micro clots have this fibrous material that is different from normal clots that is where the nattokinase comes in

i just don’t know how it’s humanly possible to eat enough to make up the dose you would need for the amount in one supplement it would have to be all you eat day and night

edited to add in order for them to treat it they would need to know how, a dr that is willing to risk his medical liscence by acknowledging it and yes both the nanolipid particle and the spike pe are in the brain, heart lungs spleen et and need to be neutralized

i don’t understand what you mean don’t respond well to supplements
what happens?

- Gingko biloba, the supplement I tried above?

Horrible, gave me terrible insomnia, some anxiety?

How is that possible? It's derived from a leaf on a tree.

- Vitamin D supplements = make me manic.

- Omega 3 fish oils = same. Even though I eat fish full with omega 3 oil.

I think I just don't respond to anything synthetic.

- I tried "full spectrum curcumin" as an anti-inflammatory = same result. Horrible anxiety.

Etc etc.

How much nattokinase is in a serving of natto?

Typically, the nattokinase activity in natto varies from 1,400 FU to 2,000 FU per 50g of commercially available natto. In contrast, the nattokinase activity in nattokinase supplement is more stable, and has strong fibrinolytic activity to dissolve and break down unwanted blood clots.

well every supplement is going to hit you differently I would just try it and see but only do so if you think you can keep an open mind and not make it happen by being afraid it will happen; psychosomatic or somatization and those are side effects of ginkgo biloba you can find that online so that one doesn’t count

What do you think of this brand?

Or this?

Some get side effects I've experienced on other supplementation:

Ouu90I0.png

RzS44Tl.png

Last edited:
I dosed the nattokinase about three hours ago.

I do feel slightly out of sorts, slightly dizzy.

So far no reduction in tinnitus.

Pretty cool to have proteins which resist proteolysis in the gut.

Hell I might sell this crap.

Makes me feel delirious and tired.

Anyone around the UK or western Europe want to purchase some discount nattokinase?