• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Closest RC to MDMA?

Seriously? I'v heard some good thing about it to but it's got that BK in it. Bk-MDMA is just shit MDMA imo I would assume this to be a shit version of 2c-b, I guess not.

Seriously? I'v heard some good thing about it to but it's got that BK in it. Bk-MDMA is just shit MDMA imo I would assume this to be a shit version of 2c-b, I guess not.

A beta ketone analogue is just that, a BK analogue. There is nothing about the attachment that would make compounds intrinsically less worthwhile.

From all accounts, BK-2C-B seems quite different from it's parent compound. If you compare it to the original, you may be disappointed.. but when is that NOT the case? If you get a porsche when you expect a Ferrari, you'd probably be disappointed too. Does that mean there is anything wrong with a porsche, though?

So would y'all say methylone is worthwhile if you've never properly rolled on MDMA before? I'm interested in methylone, I want a party drug because I'm starting to realize my booze tolerance is far too high, and pot makes me anti-social. I'll drink a six pack alone on a weeknight and barely get close to "singing along with Coldplay songs" lol

It's been a while since I've had good MDMA but 4-FA and Methylone are pretty close. Apparently something like 80% of the MDMA sold in the United States is actually Methylone.

As far as MDMA-like substances go 4-FA is definitely my personal favorite. Smooth come up, euphoric but not too pushy, minimal side effects (body temp normal, no shaking or tweaky body load, minimal jaw clenching) and a pretty mellow comedown. Also sex on 4-FA is NUTS. Best drug for sex for sure.

6-MAPB is probably the closest in terms of the monoamine release values. 5-MAPB the second closest.

However if you're not looking to emulate the MDMA experience directly and are maybe looking for something *better* then I can say it depends on what you're looking for - for a nice chill night in cuddling with a loved on you might enjoy 5-EAPB or MDAI or 5-APDB more than MDMA, for a night out of heavy partying you might enjoy 6-APB or MDA or a 6-APB + 5-APB combo more than MDMA, etc.

Seriously? I though 6-APDB was kinda weak. I've tried 5-APDB and it was pretty weak.

5-APDB unlike 5-APB is way less dopaminergic and acts as a pure SSRA like MDAI, and not a full blown roll. 6-APDB is less dopaminergic than 6-APB too but 6-APB is very dopaminergic (a lot more so than 5-APB) so 6-APDB is a worthwhile roll.

Last edited:
If you're looking for a single chemical 5/6-MAPB are probably the closest you can get from the stuff currently available on the rc market. A combination of 5-MAPB (and/or 6-MAPB), 2-FMA and a tryptamine is even closer (100mg 5-mapb/25mg 2-fma/few (less then 5) mg of the tryptamine is a good starting point).

5/6-APB are very good but closer to MDA than MDMA.

6-APDB feels similar to 5/6-APB, 5-APDB is kinda like MDAI.

4-FA is also great but doesn't really feel like MDMA (at least not to me).

6-MAPB is probably the closest in terms of the monoamine release values. 5-MAPB the second closest.

However if you're not looking to emulate the MDMA experience directly and are maybe looking for something *better* then I can say it depends on what you're looking for - for a nice chill night in cuddling with a loved on you might enjoy 5-EAPB or MDAI or 5-APDB more than MDMA, for a night out of heavy partying you might enjoy 6-APB or MDA or a 6-APB + 5-APB combo more than MDMA, etc.

5-APDB unlike 5-APB is way less dopaminergic and acts as a pure SSRA like MDAI, and not a full blown roll. 6-APDB is less dopaminergic than 6-APB too but 6-APB is very dopaminergic (a lot more so than 5-APB) so 6-APDB is a worthwhile roll.
How would you describe the 5-eapb high? I've read reports that go all over the place on that one. Some say it's not very stimulating, others say it is very stimulating. How is the euphoria and empathy?

Really surprised aMT hasn't been mentioned here...

There's been numerous threads like this and it always comes up as one of the best substitutes... I concur.

Based on my reading.. the other 3 would be:

BK-2C-B
6-APDB
5-MAPB

Last edited:
I've heard that, too, that aMT is reminiscent. I never think of it, because I don't hear much about it anymore.

Cos

Yeah AMT caused all sorts of unpleasantries during the comeup... Drastic temperature shifts from feeling really hot to freezing, restlessness and jitters, some people get nauseous (I didn't but tend to quite resistant to this effect in drugs and my dose was only 30mg). Once that's settled though you get a decent few hour buzz that's quite nice with a bit of visuals. Then it just has a really long boring comedown that's not unpleasant per se, but quite frustrating as the music and social enhancement is gone as well as the physical stimulation but you're left with a mind that's active but blanc at the same time.

6-mapb is what ive tried that was very similar almost better too, 6-apdb is similar too but fucking 3 times more euphoric+pschedelic and last about 12 hours or more, i cant sleep at all after it just laying in my bed still without moving but not feeling im sleeping at all, but i lay for 10-12 hours and i wake up feeling fine not even very thired, acctualy i would preffere 6-apdb too mdma cause its just beautiful... 6 apdb u can have louds of effects from only 100mg in capsule orall but with 6-MaPb ive taken 130,150, ande 80 dose +30 mg crystals of mdma doses but, but on 6-mapb u u feel it and it is kinda fucking intense but u are very calm and relaxed, too have strong like 220mg clean mdma u would probably need to take more of the 6-mapb too feel the same, i know for sure if taking more of the doses ive done will get u feel fine and good too, i just dont like to take alot of higher doses than others ive heard done when it is very new chemical, little info about it of BL but on https://www.flashback.org/p48742034 theres a swedish forum wich has 48 pages talking about it, just paste the link into google translate and u can read it just fine

Last edited:
Eh bk-2C-B is lovely but it's like a longer lasting more pleasant 2C-B high with a slightly uncomfortable comedown period with muscle tension and such. Generally I'd take it over 2C-B for a longer party, and take 2C-B over bk-2C-B for a shorter party, it's not an MDxx like really though and is more an empathogenic psychedelic.

aMT and MDxx don't have as much in common in terms of feel - aMT is my favourite psychedelic though hands down and cured my social anxiety in my first trip on the stuff, been 2 years and 5 months since then and I'm still anxiety free. :) It's a wonderful drug but it's a psychedelic with an empathogenic effects rather than an empathogen with psychedelic effects, if that makes sense - it's very different from your standard roll, but if you like both psychedelics and empathogens you'll love it, it's kind of between something like MDA/6-APB/5-APB (psychedelic empathogens) and your traditional psychedelics like LSD and Psilocin.

5-MAPB on the other hand substitutes well for MDMA and feels very similar, not identical but very close.

That said all of the 3 are amazing drugs, just if you're looking for something that feels like MDMA, the only one of the three that does is 5-MAPB, while the other two are unique lovely psychedelics, bk-2C-B has that 2C-B like empathy to it but I'm certain isn't a traditional monoamine releaser just as 2C-B isn't, then aMT is a psychedelic that's also a triple releaser like MDMA - and 5-MAPB is your MDMA-like triple releaser with similar effects.

If someone were to ask what kind of drugs a psychedelic and empathogen lover would like, then I'd say all three fit the bill, but if you're asking for the closest RC to MDMA, 5-MAPB is close, while the other two are completely different drugs, with their own wonderful pros, but the experience isn't like MDMA really.

does 2c-b affect with serotonin same as MDMA? I mean, having taken MDMA, should there be the 1-3 month recovery period even if one is going to have some 2c-b?
How is the cross tolerance?