• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

closed eye visuals

I always get open eye visuals when I'm outside and its dark.
Sometimes I see someone walking up to me then when they get close I suddenly realize there's no one there, or I'll be walking alone thinking I'm next to someone, then turn to look and there's no one there lol.

The weird thing is that nothing you see scares you even though it can be really crazy :)

i actually had something similiar happen

i was sleeping and my eyes woke up, i couldnt move my body or talk/scream, but i saw a dark shadowy figure move across the room.

i think its called sleep paralys(sp) that i experienced?

I know a few people that have gone through sleep paralysis. They say its one of the worst experiences you can ever go through. I dont doubt that one bit. Sounds really intense and terrifying

These visions/night terrors are very common amongst people who use stims / MDMA. When I used to use quite often I used to get these visitors nearly every couple of days - I would be awake but unable to move,speak and there would be a black figure at the side of my bed or walking around the room.

These visions/night terrors are very common amongst people who use stims / MDMA. When I used to use quite often I used to get these visitors nearly every couple of days - I would be awake but unable to move,speak and there would be a black figure at the side of my bed or walking around the room.

Hopefully I am one of the lucky ones who doesnt get this because I went through a heavy 2 and 1/2 month meth binge earlier this year and I didnt get sleep paralysis. Of course I felt other side effects and withdrawal, but not sleep paralysis. I was also abusing MDMA for a few weeks before that. My home country of Finland saved my live by inviting me back for 2 months, so I decided I would go through the winthdrawals there. Flying on the plane was hell ):

I've had sleep paralysis for MONTHS after quitting MDMA... I still occasionally wake up with this crazy sensation like I've got 1000 pounds pinning me down and my head feels like its being zapped to hell... hasn't happened in awhile though but seriously it definitely freaks the shit out of you...