• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Closed Eye Visuals after cocaine and alcohol?

300THB

Bluelighter
Okay so i started with a few lines on Saturday night about 5am in the morning. With a couple of friends we carried on snorting lines and drinking booze until about 12pm. I would say i consumed about 2g of 30% purity cocaine (yes i know the purity because i cut it myself from the uncut) and about the equivalent to 5 pints of beer.

At 12pm i tried to sleep and it did not work so well. I would say i slept for about 2 hours maybe 3 hours and woke up at 6pm. When i woke up at 6pm i taken 0.5mg Lorazepam because i was feeling bad benzo withdrawals coming on and it had been considerable time since i had drank. Its now 10pm and i still haven't been back to sleep.

I tried closing my eyes before but noticed i was getting like pictures in my eyes when they was closed. These are what i believe to be mild closed eye visuals. I have had strong closed eye visuals that was caused by taking a speed overdose and zopiclone together and i NEVER want them again! so as you can probably understand im getting a bit worried now.

Please advise! i want to take 1mg Lorazepam before bed about 1am probably. As i usually take 1mg every day. But could the Lorazepam be causing mild closed eye visuals? i have never experienced this from Lorazepam before and i have used it after cocaine many of times.

So

1. Lorazepam is not mixing well with cocaine/alcohol and causing the mild closed eye visuals?
2. The Cocaine has caused them, this is just a after effect?
3. Sleep deprivation? although i have slept for 2-3 hours
4. Benzo withdrawal could be the cause? because i did continue to sniff even around 24 hours after my last dose.

Please advise.

benzo/alcohol withdrawal

Benzo/alcohol withdrawal...pffft what bullsh*t
This is clearly what has been numerously studied scientifically as amphetamine/methcathionone visual hallutionations. It can happen to you even you use it any upper for just for ony one day.

well, i specifically get visual hallucinations like those described from gaba withdrawals. Specifically alcohol dts/benzos the timeline and waking up from drunkenness are what make me suspect this is the case. I have never hallucinated vigorously from stimulants alone, and certainly not when I had slept in the last 24 hours. note also they said they "woke up in benzo withdrawal" indicating they already have problems with benzos/booze. if this wasn't the case, id be more likely to give creedence to your theory.

Man how can you snort some shit that youre cutting it up. I bet every line of that hurt your nose. I'm from Peru and i only do coke everyonce in a while when i can get ahold some 80% more product. I've had some shit that was 50% pure and it made my nose burn i cant even imagine how your product would feel.Thats why i have stopped using cocaine altogether , hard to come by some decent product/fish scale top notch shittt.

well, i specifically get visual hallucinations like those described from gaba withdrawals. Specifically alcohol dts/benzos the timeline and waking up from drunkenness are what make me suspect this is the case. I have never hallucinated vigorously from stimulants alone, and certainly not when I had slept in the last 24 hours. note also they said they "woke up in benzo withdrawal" indicating they already have problems with benzos/booze. if this wasn't the case, id be more likely to give creedence to your theory.

Yes i tend to agree with you on this one. I used to have a bad cocaine habit i was using tremendous amounts day and night for a couple of months and it never caused me to hallucinate. I do not have this habit now kicked it months ago and haven't really used it until the other day. Its just nice to use it very rarely every few months.

The only time i have ever experienced hallucinations from stimulants was when i overdosed badly from amphetamines and benzos. It was a tremendously dangerous night starting with 2mg Ativan, bottles of 40% alcohol spirits and a total of about 15g of 60% purity amphetamine. This all followed by 15mg zopiclone, 2mg klonopin, 20mg diazepam and a few other things. That night i overdosed extremely and had severe hallucinations. I could see myself tied up and being pulled through a tropical jungle! But accept for this i have never experienced hallucinations from stimulants.

Yes the above overdose resulted in me completely losing my voice and it only returned fully after about 4 months. Its still not 100% back to normal so i assume vocal cord damage or something.

I stopped using all drugs after that night, it scared me to fuck lol and never touched them in 8 plus months

I do have a benzodiazaphine addiction. I was on 4mg a night now im down to about 0.8mg or so each night. So i was thinking maybe the cocaine and no benzos caused the benzo withdrawal to hit fast.

Man how can you snort some shit that youre cutting it up. I bet every line of that hurt your nose. I'm from Peru and i only do coke everyonce in a while when i can get ahold some 80% more product. I've had some shit that was 50% pure and it made my nose burn i cant even imagine how your product would feel.Thats why i have stopped using cocaine altogether , hard to come by some decent product/fish scale top notch shittt.

No it did not hurt the nose one bit. Because the hint is that i cut it myself with a clean safe cut. When your going to be awake for many hours and just want to have a chilled coke night in you don't always want to hit the flake because it just gets you wired past the point of being wired lol. Plus the last time i done flake i overdosed badly and my throat started to seize up and it was very unpleasant. If i use pure i find myself super hyper confident and them 50mg bumps end up going from 50mg to 100+ mg and even larger then OD comes into it like mentioned above. For some reason i lose all my inhibitions of safe dosing when i hit the flake, so i would much prefer for it to be a nice milder cocaine.

Flake is not hard to find, mine has been HPLC tested as 94% purity. And i would never use that without toning it down!