View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Clonzolam & lsd

joshii123

Bluelighter
Hello, not new to bluelight, new to posting though.

Just wanted to know if anybody has tried this legal analogue of xanax and clonzopam with real lsd.

I know what the effects are with Benzos and psychedelics I just want that sort of trip, nothing that will get too mental, something I can easily handle.

Just wanna know if anybody's has any first hand experience, if so what time did you dose the l and benzo? And what dose would you suggest? I was thinking .25

Many thanks.

I haven't heard of it, and can't find anything about it.

It should be fine, at least I don't see why it wouldn't be. Anyway, if I were you, I'd take your LSD first and then wait to see if you're gonna need the clonazolam. I've had trips where I was going into a panic attack (heavy heartbeat, regretting taking the LSD only an hour into the trip), I took a half a valium 10 and it calmed me down without fucking my trip up. Low doses don't seem to affect visuals too much, but the heavier the dose, the lamer the trip and the less you'll remember.

I can't find any information on this chemical, but take whatever is equivalent to 10mg diazepam, that is considered a standard benzodiazepine dose. If you'd normally require 20mg diazepam (like me), then take the equivalent to that.

I know the trip will be dulled but i reckon a small dose will smooth the whole trip out.

Some of my mate swear by it. I always considered it cheating but I'm willing to try it.

Tbh tripping without having to get so emotional attached and with zero anxiety sounds amazing. Plus I'll just smoke weed that always makes visuals crazy for me.

Curious to know if anybody has expiranced ego death on while high on lsd and a benzo? I know if I want to have ego death its best to not take the benzo btw, I don't even want ego death for this experience

How much Benzos do you enjoy while tripping?

Mixing booze and benzos don't sound like a good idea while tripping!

It should be fine, at least I don't see why it wouldn't be. Anyway, if I were you, I'd take your LSD first and then wait to see if you're gonna need the clonazolam. I've had trips where I was going into a panic attack (heavy heartbeat, regretting taking the LSD only an hour into the trip), I took a half a valium 10 and it calmed me down without fucking my trip up. Low doses don't seem to affect visuals too much, but the heavier the dose, the lamer the trip and the less you'll remember.
This. Make sure(though, I'm sure you already know....), but take a SMALL dose of it. Even if your having a bad trip, even .125 could do it.... If not increase to .25... Stay safe!

I have some of the Clonazolam pellets rate 5/10

one or two .5 Clonazolam should help you,

stay safe

Guy, I wouldn't take any before the LSD. You might have the best trip of your life. If your already anxious a little about the trip, take .25 to .5 at the most.

I start with 20mg of diazepam and then another 10mg every so often(30-50min), and a nice steady diet of good beer

Now on the recent trip of 300mcg of 1P-LSD I couldn't stomach beer at all, and I haven't done benzos in over 3 years....but man I've had fun with em!

Guess mixing much benzos with LSD is indeed a waste of you're trip. Maybe you can indeed better start off with a lower dosage or a other benzo to take ya aniexty away.
I took the day before a festival flubromazepam and on the festival itself LSD and that worked fine for me.
I think Xanax or Clonazolam will kill you're trip.

Man I've eaten acid and benzos on several occasions!! It never killed the trip....it for sure altered it, but never once did I just stop tripping

Bunch of purists ITT. If you are benzo naive it may dull the trip but for some people it just smoothes it out and makes it more manageable. If you get nervous on the come-up take it with your dose. If you want it for the second portion of the trip take it about 6 or 7 hours in. If I do at all anymore, I just take it on the come-down. If you dose the benzo right you won't feel it. Usually you don't get a buzz from benzos unless you take a lot. Not that big of a deal.

I would just do less LSD and skip the benzo entirely if you're prone to anxiety. Or take LSD and dose the benzo later if needed.

I think the combination just makes me frustrated.

Why? I'm willing to give up a little eye candy and a little less mental activity for a care free trip.

I totally understand where you are coming from, and I too once felt like you but for some situations maybe a carer free trip is what I want.

Also I hear it makes the come up/ transition a lot more smoother witch is a plus acid comeups can be a bit, whoaaa