• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Cloniprazepam

roi

Bluelighter
7-Nitro-1-(cyclopropylmethyl)-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1%2C3-dihydro-2H-1%2C4-benzodiazepin-2-one.png

Yet another novel benzodiazepine, this time from Sweden ("Kloniprazepam").

2-Chloro-7'-nitroprazepam - at least I think that'll be it.

It seems to be offered as 2.5mg pellets. Will update the structure if my guess is wrong.

Last edited:
The "Ni" to me implies a Nitro-group presumably at the 7-position (+ a Chlorine at the 2 on the Phenyl ring) similar to Clonazepam, which this might also be a prodrug for. In that case, 2.5 mg per pill might actually be a pretty hefty dose.

Good catch Hodor, that makes sense. Also just remembered that 2'-Chlorodiazepam (Diclazepam) is about 10x more potent than the parent compound, so the proposed 2.5mg units make sense now.

I don't get why they would add a Cyclopropylmethyl though... wouldn't the N-Methyl analogue (à la Diazepam or Flunitrazepam) be stronger? Both Diazepam and Prazepam are apparently metabolized into Nordazepam, but whereas Diazepam is stronger than its metabolite, Prazepam seems to be weaker - so if Cloniprazepam is what I think it is, it would probably be a less recreational prodrug for Clonazepam.

Will be released this week in sweden, from the same source that made clonazolam and flubromazolam

Just realized I tried this a few months back, sample from a vendor who had some samples from the source.
Then they were half the strenght they are now but they didn't seem to do much at all for me then, hopefully just a bad batch.

Guessing from the probable metabolites the halflife will probably follow the 36-200h route of prazepam and the diazepam-metsbolite I can't remember the name of atm.

I live in Sweden and here is my verdict.
This one seems to be good for people that like clonazepam (klonopin) I personally feel NOTHIN when i take clonazepam, even in high doses. I do feel SOMETHING when i take as little as 10mg valium but i'd rather take like 20-30mg or like 2-4mg of alprazolam. So im one of those people that clonazepam has no effect on. And its the same with this new "kloniprazepam" I feel nothing.

• I am on a swedish forum though and my theory seems to be correct as the people on the forum that like clonazepam seem to like this one alot, whilst others say it has no effect at all.
So my advice would be if your a fan of klonopin, go for it.

Guessing from the probable metabolites the halflife will probably follow the 36-200h route of prazepam and the diazepam-metsbolite I can't remember the name of atm.

It's relatively unlikely this will have a >100-hour half-life as Prazepam's long half-life is mostly owed to its active metabolite, Nordazepam (AKA Desmethyldiazepam, which is also Diazepam's principal metabolite).

Likewise, this drug's half-life probably won't be all that much longer than that of what will presumably be its principal metabolite, Clonazepam.

Hodor being I would say 100% correct on the half-life. Got to try this one a bit early. If you like Clonazepam, you'll enjoy this substance. Yet the dosage of the ones I used were at 1.4mg's. And I do enjoy Clonazepam, not much, but you learn eventually to take what you can get. If I had to gauge the potency to .5mg Clonazepam I would say it would be about 50-75% the potency of Clonazepam. So somewhere around the range of 1-1.25mg ~= 10mg Diazepam. The effects do not last as long as Clonazepam. And surprisingly had quite a rapid onset (+30 minutes) Though I did have a very... odd complication when I did get some 30-odd capsules about 8 months ago. At 5.6mg's, I could no longer speak. And I don't mean I was slurring, I mean there was nothing coming out. Which was very worrying to my girlfriend at the time, and being fully lucid, not being sick(no coughing or anything of the sort) and trying to talk to someone when they are quite worried in the first place. Not a feeling I'd like to repeat. Yet I did repeat it at 2.8mg's and had a relaxing, peace-filled time. Which... kinda rules out allergic reaction. Just a word to the wise, be careful with this substance. And yes, as someone in this thread can "vouch" that I have quite a large benzodiazepine tolerance. And my journal entry for that day goes as follows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Fourth Test with compound Cloniprazepam
7-26-2015
Previously tested at 1.4/2.8/4.2mg's (Respectively)

Compound was slightly hypnotic in the past, and all but the first test led to a few hours of sleep.
Taken at 22:25
T+0 5.4mg's of Cloniprazepam taken with my nightly cup of Chamomile tea.
T+0:45: Compound has left me feeling quite drowsy, laying with my girlfriend, going to bed after next episode.
T+1:35: Girlfriend asks if I would like another cup of tea, we are both quite surprised when I can only motion and not speak.
T+1:40-3:20: Have been responding to girlfriend with paper and a pencil, debating if I wanted to go to the hospital. Finally convinced her I will go to the doctor in the morning even if I can speak.
T+3:20-~4:00: Finally fall asleep.
T+11:00: Am able to talk again! Very slight Hoarseness; slightly more deeper than normal. Am just happy I can speak again.

Other notes/details: No other substances were taken that day minus 81mg's of Aspirin and 20mg's of Vistaril at 08:25-08:30 that morning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Went to the doctor, said I suddenly lost my voice the night prior and that I promised my girlfriend that I would go to him. He said nothing looked out of the ordinary.

Not trying to be a scare story or anything, just saying what happened that night. Which... I still have no idea. And (mostly as I'm an idiot/addict) I've tried it since then as well. With none of those experiences being remotely close to this one. Just a word to the wise.

I should have a small quantity of this arriving any time soon...too bad they only use regular old-fashioned no-fee mail, but that's more low profile I guess, never had anything seized when ordering from 'em. Although anything Europe to NA is very slow, it's stormy in the Atlantic, more than usual. I remember though that back when I was ordering clonazolam yellow caps from them regularly, they started sending them as priority mail, but still no tracking.

I have a feeling I will be just storing these as in a "break-glass-in-case-of-withdrawal" scenario because the reason I am rx'd valium (10mg bid) is that I've done a partial taper with my psychiatrist from a then 2mg bid clonazepam script. Funny how when I was on "only" 3mg a day, I didn't feel like it was enough, so I always had to suffer a day without them. I was thankfully given them weekly, as not to get in trouble, I asked for it to be this way from my doc, which convinced him I was responsible. Turns out he was right, but when I was at 4mg total a day like I said, I got this weird depressed feeling that nothing made me anxious anymore, but nothing excited me anymore, nothing was pleasant and I felt quite zombie-ish. It must be all the strong temporal lobe activity suppression of Clonazepam (it is a first line anti-seizure med...in some countries, only used for this purpose). I sometimes regretted doing the 2/3 taper because I'm such a sensitive soul, also in this crazy world of ours...I've learned to turn off the damn tv and radio news and just focus on myself though, I do give to charities I know aren't crooked, things I have no power to change really piss me off and kind of got me to need benzos in the first place. It's all that empathy I've obtained from psychedelics in a sense.

Alright, here's a short report of my trial with this. Before I give my own experience, I want to say that I've used google translate to read some swedish forums that are kinda like this place. One in particular had most people disgruntled saying it does nothing, or that they are too weakly dosed, and that doses of 10-20mg (even one who had 40mg at once saying this was the right dosage, I took that with a grain of salt, but I knew it could be possible that the inventors of F-Lam and C-Lam were more careful (although...0.5mg clonazolam per unit is very reasonable in my opinion, I gave some single capsules to my uncle who has painful back spasms due to years of being a trucker and it gave him great relief and a mood improvement). Anyway here's my experiment with it :

T:0:00 I take 2 of the 2.5mg white gelcaps. I have med-hi tolerance, it zig-zags a lot, I can be 6 months with my 2 rx's (valium 10mg bid), Temazepam 30mg prn. Took a break from ordering anything after I had some flubromazepam 8mg pills seized by the CBSA (Canadian customs) and they sent me a letter several months later saying they seized it because it is a benzodiazepine (they wrote that in allcaps, same for the name, Flubromazepam) which was PROHIBITED from importation. But that's all they can do, it was a tiny amount, 38 but it did scare me a little, I especially got mad at the vendor who wouldn't make things right, I paid for AirSure, that's supposed to make it so that if I don't receive the package, a reship is automatic, but they wouldn't. Anyways..right now my tolerance is slightly higher than normal, I take 0.25 to 0.5mg every 2-3 days of f-lam. Did not take any today and do not wish to do so, I want to test the waters cleanly with this one (I didn't have any f-lam since 4 days).

T:0:45+ I feel something, but it's not in your face and doesn't seem to get any stronger. It stays like this until an hour and a half in, so at T:1:30+ later I take another 2x2.5mg. I watch the new Better Call Saul and I laugh my way through and I'm having a good time, some anxiety killing is definitely present but I expected more I guess, it doesn't hit even as hard as diclazepam can.

T:4:00+ 4 hours in, I feel totally at peace, no desire to redose, it feels like when I started taking benzos when my neurologist scripted me 0.5mg bid clonazepam for HPPD. Which I gotta say, is really good.

Things are still the same an hour later, it's not a knockout pill, and it's probably what these people were disappointed for. Sure 2.5mg might be too low a dose, I say make 5 and 10mg gels. I thought I had a high tolerance but these clowns claiming 40mg is the sweet spot just act like if they were eating over 6mg of clonazepam one shot...of course it's gonna get "intense" then.

A very utilitarian and sane benzo. If it was a bit more hypnotic, I'd compare my 10mg dose to 25mg Librium. And I like Librium, 3x25mg Librium and there could be a huge earthquake and I'd sleep through it. A bit like how 3-hydroxy-phenazepam is, apparently, didn't get to try it but it's what I've read about it, very anxiolytic at medium doses (a couple 2mg pills) that is long lasting. I think this one will be long lasting too, if the 2 active metabolites (I don't know if it is active by itself, but I wouldn't be surprised it's not and that's why I had to wait a while before getting noticeable effects.

These people played it safe, and will most likely rise the dosage if they get the feedback, but, no, making 30mg pills of this is not a good idea. 10's would be alright for me, 5's for the general populace. Some were saying that the liver might not be able to actually dislodge the cyclopropyl (is that it?) group and thus rendering the compound useless, but no, this is not placebo, what I'm feeling. I'm even able to read some bad news somewhere in the world without my body acting in a flight or fight manner, thinking I'm in imminent danger and such. One weird thing, although it could be unrelated, I get some slight tinnitus in one ear. Nothing major, it is not constant.

Play it safe fellas.

How long did it last in total? Do you see any reason to buy these over Flubromazepam, Clonazolam, Pyrazolam, Nifoxipam and what not?

How long did it last in total? Do you see any reason to buy these over Flubromazepam, Clonazolam, Pyrazolam, Nifoxipam and what not?

When I woke up at 11 am (thank god I work from home at the time of my choosing so long as weekly assignments are met), unlike when I don't use my valium (I don't since a while, stockpiling it), with F-Lam, since I don't take more than 0.5mg at a time, I don't fall asleep from it, I need 1mg+ at once to pass out from it in a dirty way. I fell asleep at 3 am, with effects being constant, not raising or dissipating. I woke up and like I was saying, I didn't feel like I taking a valium like when I use my script, where I need a dose with my breakfast. The effects of it are still going on, subtle, so I don't feel messed up, a lot like with clonazepam in fact, (taking 2mg of clonazepam just stops any nervous ticks I have, and I have a kind of improved mood upon waking up, when usually it's always terrible, especially if waken up by neighbours.

I like it, a bit expensive, and I wish the dosage was more like 7.5mg-10mg, that might fix itself with time, but it's a very functional benzo and it would be like say abusing clorazepate or prazepam...not worth it.

And roi, I think the fraud that is nifoxipam should not even be mentioned. This deserves its existence because after 2 days on it, I feel continued (taking 10mg each day) anxiolysis, because of the rx clonazepam that ends up in my system, which is pretty useful, it's not moreish. I don't touch my valium script at all while using it. 10mg might be a normal, not a knock-out-retarded dose, for a person taking their benzo addiction responsibly. I only still take the 30mg temazepam (which I am rx'd), because I do need something that in such a small dose puts me away without waking up to urinate and such which automatically messes up my sleep, I also get REM sleep from temazepam, since it is gone from the body in 3 hours, my only proof is empirical, I do have dreams when taking temazepam, and they are pleasant or senseless like before I had benzos, when I have to suffer the torture that is benzo withdrawal, the nightmares are so bad, I prefer not to sleep for 2-3 days before getting my monthly jar of valium. I should have a nice stash of valium when I'm done with all the cloniprazepam and occasional flub-lam 0,25-0,5.

Last edited:
This stuff has resurfaced in powder form only, the price is rather low compared to the capsules of 2.5mg from when this came around from the now unfortunately very friendly person's defunct store. I might give it a go, I'm kinda tired of clonazolam, yes it makes me pile up my rx's except temazepam (but I got 2 months bromazepam 6mg and 3 months worth valium 10mg in my safe), also I'll be able to tell for real its potential, which at 2.5mg, wasn't sufficient, even if benzo naive, 5mg was necessary for my lady friend and she pops a xanax 1mg once a week with her small bottle of white wine.

Anybody here tried it? It seems like there is only the one place that has it in powder form, they have told me that the source is the same as the Swedish source so, that's good news indeed.

I LOVE CLONAZEPAM ONLY THING I DISLIKE is how it only lasts 6-8 Hours for noticable effects And 2 Hours to Peak. Now does the Clonazepam suspected Metabolite that this Benzo produces be Longer Lasting/Producing Clonazepam noticable effects passed 6-8 Hours And any idea on the Potency or equivalent Dose it may be compared to Clonazepam or any RX/RC Benzodiazepine with well known Potency And Effects Per Equivalent Doses of all kinds of Benzos.

I'm debating atm whether I should purchase some of this powder to add to my exotic benzo collection. I don't remember where I read about this, maybe UKCR, but there was discussion about its activity and if only certain people had the ability to metabolize it efficiently. There was an enzyme involved of which certain people were deficient which could explain the conflicting reports of people who claimed to get a meaningful effect vs. those who reported it having hardly any activity. Codeine springs to mind as a comparable example where it only gets converted efficiently for certain people and is a pretty weak opiate for everyone else. Since most benzos get metabolized by CYP450 and not CYP2D6 I guess it's a mystery.

If this kloniprazepam isn't active on its and doesn't get converted it would be a dud, norflurazepam seems like it would be more desirable as it forms a part of the chemical soup resulting from the metabolizing of the original compound. Won't be too surprised if the norflu is rather lackluster like Dalmane, but at least it's definitely active on its own.