• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Clonazolam Solution

iDab420

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight I am recieveing Pure Clonazolam powder >98% and am going to be making a solution. At this very moment I do not have any PG but do have some 70% isopropyl alcohol now I know 70% is low but I an stuck in my house unable to get 99% and a little impatient to wait so don't tell me to just get 99%.

So my question is would the 70% work well? If so would I have to use heat to get it to fully dissolve then? I know how to make the solution/s properly. Also if it would work would I have to use less mg/ml then? Id assume since its diluted it wouldn't hold as much per ml.

Thanks.

Nah, you don't need heat. You should be able to get 10mg/ml into solution(I THINK I had the 70....).

Be aware that you absolutely have to store it in a very airtight container, or it will evap, along with the clonaz.

Yes, I had that happen. Trust me, I was pissed LOL.

Get PG asap.

Careful with this stuff.... 75 mg led me to a 4 day blackout. This stuff is not to take lightly. I would recommend diluting at least to 0.5 mg/ml. Even 100 ug/mcg had me messed up way more messed up than Klonopin ever would

I wouldn't bother trying with 70% isopropyl, if it doesn't dissolve you are going to be kicking yourself 'cause your only option then is add even more 99% isopropyl...

Impatience around drugs gets people hurt, please play it safe.