• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazolam Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorne???

Bluelight Crew
I have one word; Clonazolanm

The only Trinitro benzodiazepine in existence, it and flubromazolam are the most potent in existence;

Example: 1mg Clonazolam = 1.5-2mg clonazepam, 3-6mg Lorazepa., 2-3mg Alprazolam, 25-50mg Valium

Dangerous 😳

Yet I used to take it every month

I do not think I need to say anything further, I am not up to date with the current rules(pretty bad for BL Crew...)

THANK YOU

And thanks ro BL for being here all these years ❤️

-Lorne, the magnificent ✨

(BTW, Clonazolam completely legal, O lost my amazing source though

A few states banned it though I live in the south; Etizolan is illegal in my state*stupid, because it's unique drug class, (name.elludes me, something -,diazepines ) They show great great promise, they work lo g term much better than benzodiazepines

Oh yeah, Thienodiazepines.

Anyway, it is illegal here, Clonazolam is not. I prefer Clonazolam anyway, I take Clonazepam, I like nitrobenzos, they activate Alpha 3 GABA Sub receptor; theory that it has unique properties. Plus, Etizolam is not potent enough. Paying all that $ for tablets, when you need so many to function

Anyway, please help

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what the cat dragged in :)

It's been a veritable coon's age @lornI hope youre doing well buddy. Youredefinitely missed as a colleague.

You know as much as I that this is an uphill battle. As much as you're trying to walk the line here, this thread is not something I think we can allow. I don't enjoy being the police, but rules is rules.

I often refer people to reddit for this sort of thing. They typically have similar rules over there. It's definitely a more liberal atmosphere. I go to reddit myself when I'm missing Tha final part of the equation that helps me understand something.

What do other mods think?

I think this is unfortunately way over the line. I wish you luck for finding a source, but bluelight is not the place to do that (especially with our recent non-profit status).

Status
Not open for further replies.