• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazolam/Etizolam/Diclazepam providing anti-anxiety, but also energy (daytime)

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
I'm not certain that this belongs in BDD or OD (since it happens to pertain to RC benzos only). Please migrate if necessary.

I acquired a small collection of the title-mentioned RCs (blotter form) and have had the following experience: They do provide a very refreshing sleep that is without the OTC sleep aid-induced grogginess upon waking. (I have been using them to replace OTC "PM" formulations).

However, in contrast to the what I have been subject to with clonazolam (PG) in the past, I have experienced a (welcomed) form of positive energy that suits me very well. I would almost compare it to phenibut, but not as frantic, and without the accompanied "foot-in-mouth" syndrome that is a result of an obliteration of inhibitions. (I've lost solid employment due to this, but at least I was still fully clothed and where I needed to be on the job).

Is this a common occurrence for you RC benzo dabblers/heavy users? With solutions, ime, I have had memory impairment and forcefully-induced slumber to the extent of my own fright, especially with clonazolam.

I welcome this energy, but I think I will partake in etizolam solutions from now on. And wow, each of these goes wonderfully with a single bloody mary!

As always, any array of thoughts are appreciated.

Diclaz provides me with plenty of positive energy. Not sedating for me in the slightest,