• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clonazolam drug screen. Hear me out.

DecayedParadox

Greenlighter
Edit: sorry didn't know it was not allowed but an answer would be cool. :)

Hello I'm new here looking for an answer. So I'm on probation and have been using Diclazepam for a year or so and it has NEVER showed up positive. I just started using clonazolam and I'm wondering if that will based on the fact that Diaz hasn't? I've heard the UA testing labs have to have certain RC benzos listed for then to identify them.

I'm wondering if the Diaz is testing positive then sent to lab and coming back negative since they can't find out what it is. Anyway I guess I'll find out just insight with what's going on would be helpful thank you.

Last edited:
Edit: sorry didn't know it was not allowed but an answer would be cool. :)

Hello I'm new here looking for an answer. So I'm on probation and have been using Diclazepam for a year or so and it has NEVER showed up positive. I just started using clonazolam and I'm wondering if that will based on the fact that Diaz hasn't? I've heard the UA testing labs have to have certain RC benzos listed for then to identify them.

I'm wondering if the Diaz is testing positive then sent to lab and coming back negative since they can't find out what it is. Anyway I guess I'll find out just insight with what's going on would be helpful thank you.
Ah, bro...Don't risk it. You already got lucky with Diclazepam not showing up.

Keep us updated. Sorry, I don't have any experience with these 2 drugs specifically, but I'll try to do some research for ya.

UPDATE: Found something interesting:

What might affect my test results?

Some other medicines can cause a false positive result in benzodiazepine urine tests. These medicines include:

• Tolmetin (Tolectin)
  • Naproxen (Aleve)
  • Etodolac (Lodine)
  • Fenoprofen (Nalfon)
  • Oxaprozin (Daypro)
  • Sertraline (Zoloft)

And also this:
A 2014 study investigating diclazepam’s properties found that once a 1 mg tablet of the drug is ingested, it moves slowly through the body; the elimination half-life is 42 hours, meaning it can be active for several days. As it breaks down, it becomes other benzodiazepine drugs, which perhaps makes it continuously potent. Delorazepam, lorazepam, and lormetazepam can all be detected in urine samples for up to 11 days after just 1 milligram of diclazepam has been ingested.

No idea how you're not testing positive... lol

Last edited:
Ah, bro...Don't risk it. You already got lucky with Diclazepam not showing up.

Keep us updated. Sorry, I don't have any experience with these 2 drugs specifically, but I'll try to do some research for ya.

UPDATE: Found something interesting:

And also this:

No idea how you're not testing positive... lol

Me either lol. I never tested positive for it. I switched to Clon because Diaz stopped working for anxiety relief. The clon is working though. Like I said maybe the lab can't figure out what benzo it is and writing it off as false positive. I hope clon does the same.

Me either lol. I never tested positive for it. I switched to Clon because Diaz stopped working for anxiety relief. The clon is working though. Like I said maybe the lab can't figure out what benzo it is and writing it off as false positive. I hope clon does the same.
Do you have a script for any type of Benzo? Old or new?

Nope I wish, I have bad anxiety but docs won't give me any. Why do you ask.
I was just gonna say you could blame the Benzo metabolites on an old script that you never finished.

Few questions (you don't have to answer lol)

How much longer do you have on probation/and what for/and what country do you live in/and is this your first offense/and do you have health insurance?

I thought you were gonna suggest that after thinking about it, I've been on probation around a year. I have till Feb or March hoping, gonna finish like 4 months of Domestic violence classes..ffs. against my dad.. anyway it's my first offense in this state.

So actually I've been seeing a therapist whom tells me I'm negative in my screens, I screwed up and told him about the Diaz use and I got off it. But started up again and it hasn't really worked again like I want it to so I tried clon and to my delight it works for now.

I'm thinking of asking him lol if anything showed up on Monday, explaining I used weed ( I haven't ) a few days prior. Just to say I don't wanna get in trouble with my po.
I did my UA today also and if says benzos I guess I'll just say I bought some from someone. I guess I'm screwed if so..

But my chances are good I think if they can't see Diaz, thank you man BTW.

I had to take domestic violence classes too lol

They sit you all down and turn off the lights and make you watch cheesy movies and pay them money. Ah, the good ol' days.

IF you're lucky enough to show negative, I'd recommend hold off as much as you can until you're off of probation, or at least don't switch without certainty. You could also buy a drug screen and have a friend test the Diclazepam to see if it shows positive before you switch to it. You're so close to being free again!

Is your therapist a psychiatrist or psychologist? If he can prescribe you some Klonopin or Ativan (the longer-lasting benzos) to get you off of the RC drugs it would make your probation/life go much smoother. Try to get on his good side and make him understand why you feel the need to take it. Tell him you'd rather do it legally, especially with legal issues around the corner.

He is an therapist he doesn't like benzos and I understand why and what they do to your brain I.e gaba receptors. I have a psychiatrist she gave me vibryiid a anti depressant I requested. I didn't really mention benzos for anxiety but she did ask my drug history and it's been years since I took anything heavy. But I doubt she will give me a narcotic.

My DV classes are over zoom, I learn honestly nothing that I already know. At least it's paid for by medicaid. I don't have anyone to test with and I stopped using the Diaz a few days ago, since starting clon on Tuesday.