• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

These days I have my girlfriend keep my rx's away from me and dispense them to me, hiding it really somewhere I don't know of, because believe I looked once in a panic attack (which is rare for me these days to have, panic attacks that is, i'm a GAD person, panic attacks i only had issues with when I was smoking freebase...i'd have them when NOT on the effects of the smoked cocaine though....awful stuff that freebase too, it hurts you as much as benzos, in a more in your face fashion, your wallet empties, you max out credit cards, get credit cards to buy more fishscale to turn into freebase and hear the exciting and reassuring rice crispies sound coming from your cigarette ash filled pipe with the now freebased high quality cocaine sitting right on top. Once you master the ritual (the right way of smoking and of using the lighter....we have to do this here cos there is absolutely no crack pipe sold here even in head shops, they have meth pipes...but I never ever saw crystal meth, it just doesn't exist here, it's all methbomb pills or powder, the powder they normally press into pills with a bunch of crap like caffeine and leftover sudafed. Gettin carried away here, but yeah, as you said I B Profane...gotta take control or if you can't, give it up completely (like I do with my valium and xanax scripts and have the gf control em, same with RC benzos, but these we usually split 75/25, she doesnt need benzos to live..her :X

Neat, I knew about the wafers, I was given a few of the 2mg ones before, but i thought only 0.5, 1 and 2mg ones existed. Like the Ativan wafers.

They must be used a lot more in neurology for seizures, as most people here will know clonazepam is used a lot in neurology, in some countries, its only indicated for seizures. I don't think we have them here, but it could help those who metabolize clonazepam slowly, what with its 30-105 hours half-life. But i think for me, valium was a better idea, as the worst wd symptoms I got from clonazepam when taking too much before refill say, or give some to friends...i'd get such crazy cramps in places I didn't think was possible, you know those kind of extremely painful cramps that can wake you up at night behind the knee which hurts like a motherfuck and to stop it you really gotta move you leg slowly and sit down because it feels like cartilage is about to tear up. When I was taking magnesium glycerophosphate (high BA compared to the Magnesium Oxide crap), that thing never happened anymore. I gotta start buying these again...it would actually help wth not abusing my scripts...and its insane the amount of people who suffer from mild to moderate cases of hypomagnesemia(not sure at all what the word is in english). I always wondered what the fuck these nerves, cartilage, muscles, whatever behind to do this, and its always the same leg, left leg, where also in my left foot, sometimes I'll be walking around the house doing chores and reno or just play baseball with friends, i'd get an excruciating pain of the same kind in the area about 2-2.5 inches.

Thanks for the info, I'll look up if they exist here. I just realized sublingual Xanax recently came out...what kind of idiot thought this was a good idea....xanax's taste is horrendous! It's like our Sublinox (same as Ambien) but they're blotters/wafers 10mg. They taste so horrible and didn't act like a good replacement when Iw as out of valium strangely enough.

my order has said in transit from garden city for three days now. has this happened to any if you? I believe it's in customs and if that's the case, do I eveN have a chance of receiving?

I've been thinking about buying this. It's between clonazolam and flubromazolam. They come from the same vendor I get my Etizolam from. I haven't heard anything great about flubromazolam so I may have to get some clonazolam.

It seems like most users seem to prefer it over Etizolam. Plus Clonazolam is an actual benzo where as Etizolam is not. I really want something with a longer half life because I am flying through my Etizolam and Xanax script. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Thoughts? Sure...

TL: Keep a realistic sober eye on your intake. F-Azo is superior ime, but seems I may be in minority.

Ok...

1. Watch dependency, all the new threads about benzo w/d are appearing for good reason. More and more people are abusing a class of drugs with horrid, potentially lethal withdrawal if they suddenly get cut off, so if you've already got etiz and Xanax, do you really need more or just want more? I'd understand if you're looking for something longer lasting to replace those...

2. Flubromazolam is superior to clonazolam, ime. But the effects last a good 20 hrs for me at 2-mg/dose (factor in a 3-mg/day clonazepam dependency). I prefer FlubroAzo, esp., with a strong hit of acid... I think my only score of C-Azo is weak, so my experience may be skewed.

3. People will argue back as fourth about which is "better". Their only real uses are stimulant comedown, comatose like sleep and self-medicating anxiety. Or getting "high" and chilling out - but I never understood that, probably b/c I have serious anxiety issues.

4. Chasing a benzo high leads to nothing good when done long term / frequently

5. Tread lightly, rehabs are going to get slammed soon with people begging for help for RC benzo dependency. Esp., when the DEA cracks down, but that could be years... Or your parents catch on. Kids theses days... (Not directed at anyone posting here, a general comment/observation)

6. Use your head to your advantage!

7. Don't take 'scripted benzos on top of potent RCs, enjoy one. Taking multiple benzos is only going to jack up your tolerance even quicker. Plus, you'll want those scripted benzos for when you come off the RCs, stupid potent that they are (the two new Azos...)

Be well. Be smart, benzo dependency sucks, or perhaps you already know, and choose to keep going. I'm trying myself to not go that route, so i apologize if i come of as condescending. I just don't want to see people posting about benzo w/ds where it could be easily avoided by not chasing the very elusive high.

^^In that statement is a lot of hypocrisy, if you read my posts from a few months ago, I acknowledge this...

If you genuinely need a benzo, best to have a quality dr supervise, and control your intake. That's where I'm at today, but it's difficult to avoid the pull of taking just a little of an RC for extra relief, but i don't require it. I do get the compulsion to use these though.

I favor legalization of all drugs, that said, I'd probably classify benzos with opioids and meth wrt to dependency issues and acute highly intoxicated consequences. I'd have similar disclaimers and taxes for treatment centers placed on each substance when sold to consenting adults... The stories of car wrecks, people driving states away, ending up in jail, etc... All without a shred of a memory about the events - that genuinely scares the fuck out of me. But that's just me.

One opinion of billions. Hope that gives food for thought as you seek out your favored medication, I really do get it. I'm in the middle of it too everything above applys to me as much as anyone.

Last edited:
Thank you I appreciate the time you put in to provide me that incredibly accurate answer :) unfortunately we will have to just assume I have been there and done that.

Been battling the benzo addiction for almost five years now. Went into a rehab, they took away my benzos and replaced them with Neurontin and seroquel. Now I am back to my old ways trying to wean myself off Gabapentin.

You are the first poster I have seen to speak highly of flubramazolam over clonazolam.

^Both have their pros and cons. I find clonazolam recreational in a manner similar to xanax but also like xanax I can't sleep worth a shit on it unless I have it with a drink. F-lam is provides a good nights sleep while being less recreational.

my order has said in transit from garden city for three days now. has this happened to any if you? I believe it's in customs and if that's the case, do I eveN have a chance of receiving?

I don't know about packages going into the US, but the only package I ever had seized, using canadapost's tracking site, many times it would say my package was sent for further"processing" which is a polite way of saying postal inspectors consider sending it to the CBSA, then often less than 10 minutes after, it says it's back intro transit, except that one time it said that the CBSA (Canadian Border Service Agency) seized it for examination. It was a very assraping loss too, let's say the price of playstation 3 these days, because the vendor didnt have credit card processing anymore so, his price in GBP with my puny canadian money, fees for currency converting then finally the Telex fee (bank transfer). That happened in october last year, I got a letter from customs 3 weeks ago about the package lol. Saying "the package contained tablets of flubromazolam, which is a controlled substance, so it was seized by border patrol at the airport since itwas from the UK. I can file stuff to get it back, and its frustrating...i'm 3 maths classes I was unable to pass to have a BSc, I tried to beat the first one about 4 times....pure maths just bore me to death so. But if i had a BSc in Pharmacology like I was aiming for, I could come up with a valid reason to get the stuff back.

But I won't. They acknowledged it wasn't a chemical that would send me straight to jail like if had a package of PCP pills (older canadians will remember these, although they were called THC/TH pills), just that it wasn't legal to import here.

Well fuck you guys, I received 220 1mg capsules of flubromazolam from a much better vendor with a cardboard letter kind of deal where you can't shake anything or touch anything that feels like a pill inside those black bags that make x-ray machines see nothing suspect. So yeah, fuck you Officer Nice.

well it passed through and I'll have it tomorrow! I think customs is worried about bigger things than personal usage orders of legal drugs.
anyways I have question. clonazepam and flam aren't anything like phenazepam are they?
I received a gram of phenazepam and mxe a while back, and let's say it ruined my life. I blacked out two months of my life, ended up in the er once and a psych hospital twice. I would take unmeasured finger dabs because after the first dose I didn't feel anything so redosed then three hours later I lost all inhibitions and just stated taking more and more of it often in a black out. my girlfriend took my kid and left me because she said I was nodding out for a month and she constantly had to check if I was alive. my neck is damaged from my head hanging down so much and now I think the majority of my bz receptors are fried. I have to take a while script of alprazolam now to feel good(not dick sizing, it pisses me off). although for some reason my rx of clonazepam still works for anxiety every time I take it. even a .5 sublingual helps. good bless kpind.
but anyways, all of these problems because I wanted to try a new anx anxyolitic I knew nothing about (sorry about the spelling I'm not dumb but crashing off ethylphenidate on a couple days without sleep).
does anyone expect clam to act like this or is it safer? I have such a high benzo tolerance that half an rx of 30mg temazepam and I just feel slightly relaxed. so that being said, any advice on a dose that will have me feeling nice and or come down from large stim binges?
please don't compare it to etizolam because I never had it. about etizolam being a thienobz (sp), isn't zyprexa the same class? I've taken zyprexa and it had zero positive effects that resembled anything if a benzo.

Etiz is great because it's functionable. I don't think you'll be dissapointed with clam tho I used to be scripted cpam and like clam better but it's not something to do if u have things to take care of because it makes you seem obviously under the influence withmore than .5mg. Although cpam tastes like heaven compared to clam, thats a huge downside to clam its the worst tasting benzo and prob the worst taste of any chem, i cringe when any amount gets to the bitter buds at the back of my throat

Don't be around ppl who you don't want to know ur on anything with this its much stronger motor loss than any other benzo

Last edited:
Etiz is great because it's functionable. I don't think you'll be dissapointed with clam tho I used to be scripted cpam and like clam better but it's not something to do if u have things to take care of because it makes you seem obviously under the influence withmore than .5mg. Although cpam tastes like heaven compared to clam, thats a huge downside to clam its the worst tasting benzo and prob the worst taste of any chem, i cringe when any amount gets to the bitter buds at the back of my throat

Don't be around ppl who you don't want to know ur on anything with this its much stronger motor loss than any other benzo
thanks shroomy! I have a huge tolerance to anything gabaergic abd today I just want to get really high because I'm taking the last of my ethylphenidate and I'll need to get high to forget about it.
I'm going to leave with a picture of my drug breakfast at 6:20 am so you can maybe gather what you think a good dose is. it generally takes me close to 20mg+ of xanax to get high, and when I get my prescription of 30 30mg temazepam I always eat half of the rx and rarely feel high. like I said I think my gaba is completely burnt from all of the past phenazepam overdoses and from drinking.
4d17e398_o.jpeg

I can attest meclonazepam is incredibly close to kpins in effect 5mg sublingual knocks me down n out

I can attest meclonazepam is incredibly close to kpins in effect 5mg sublingual knocks me down n out
did you mean meclonazepam or clonazoLAM ? any time now 100 pellets should arrive at my doorstep

well it passed through and I'll have it tomorrow! I think customs is worried about bigger things than personal usage orders of legal drugs.
anyways I have question. clonazepam and flam aren't anything like phenazepam are they?
I received a gram of phenazepam and mxe a while back, and let's say it ruined my life. I blacked out two months of my life, ended up in the er once and a psych hospital twice. I would take unmeasured finger dabs because after the first dose I didn't feel anything so redosed then three hours later I lost all inhibitions and just stated taking more and more of it often in a black out. my girlfriend took my kid and left me because she said I was nodding out for a month and she constantly had to check if I was alive. my neck is damaged from my head hanging down so much and now I think the majority of my bz receptors are fried. I have to take a while script of alprazolam now to feel good(not dick sizing, it pisses me off). although for some reason my rx of clonazepam still works for anxiety every time I take it. even a .5 sublingual helps. good bless kpind.
but anyways, all of these problems because I wanted to try a new anx anxyolitic I knew nothing about (sorry about the spelling I'm not dumb but crashing off ethylphenidate on a couple days without sleep).
does anyone expect clam to act like this or is it safer? I have such a high benzo tolerance that half an rx of 30mg temazepam and I just feel slightly relaxed. so that being said, any advice on a dose that will have me feeling nice and or come down from large stim binges?
please don't compare it to etizolam because I never had it. about etizolam being a thienobz (sp), isn't zyprexa the same class? I've taken zyprexa and it had zero positive effects that resembled anything if a benzo.

No, nothing like phenazepam, especially clonazolam which is not much of a sleep inducer/hypnotic, it is more of a very powerful anxiolytic. Badly measured doses of flubromazolam...hell the 1mg pink capsules of flubromazolam I obtained, yesterday I had 2mg with an OTC promethazine pill (50m) and I'm still groggy after waking up 12 hours later. 4 capsules of 0.5mg equaling 2mg will chill me big time, but isn't as strong of an amnesic like its cousin clonazepam which easily creates anterograde amnesia with just a 2mg pill for non habitual users. I guess if i had taken more flubro-lam yesterday, I couldn't see straight. It's already hard to keep focused on what I want to type..I know my limit for this stuff will be 1 capsule, as it easy, but, since summer is arriving and the huge outdoor parties and concerts for the St-Jean-Baptiste (Quebec National Holiday) on the 24th and Canada Day on the 1st. They will come in handy when a nice trip on a tryptamine or phenethylamine. I never did any phenethylamine except for 2C-I. I'm hesitating in between Methyllescaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, Escaline (I got no idea how similar or dissimilar these are to mescaline, but it must be close enough, I want to experience the mescaline head space and trip at least once in my life, I had about 250 LSD trips and about a hundred shrooms trip and 30-40 aMT trips or 2c-E because the only place that stocks what I want the most, 4-ho-det need you to print a form and rescan it and send it to them, with my signature and shit...so I hesitate, as for tryptamines i might end up trying are either 4-HO-MET or 4-HO-MIPT. I'll probably end up buying a little of a phen and of a tryp. Phenethylamines are usually less prone to cause paranoia/bad trips unless we're speaking of aMT, because that one's a winner. I want to keep the flubromazolam capsules and use my regular rx instead and save those for really bad times, comedowns and such.

So this is kinda of a cross-board posting and even if a compound is said to be causing anxiety in the second part of the trip. over-thinking negative thoughts, unable to sleep at all like 4-aco-dmt did 3 out of 4 times, I only enjoyed myself the first time, because I guess i wasn't alone, even if friend stupidly dropped etizolam powder on his finger and then had to lick it all, so he spent most of the time sleeping on one of my couches. I was pretty pissed off it was MY etizolam baggie, he probably had 15-20mg at once, the idiot.

Anyway with these flub-lam 1mg capsules, I say bring em on, it would cancel any bad trip in about 15 minutes. But I sure don't want to do 4-aco-dmt anymore and even if i wanted 4-ho-dmt...well...no need for the internet, at least for me ;)

Last edited:
Sounds nice, I think my next order will be off the flub.
I just received my clonazoLAM! it arrived in a stealthy package, witty a vacuum packed silver bag containing 4 plastic zip bags with 25 .5 mg pellets each for a total of 100.
pic: [imghttp://pho.to/9TTxN [/img]

so to begin with I took four (2mg) to start out with.
I hope it feels good and didn't take a long time to kick in.
my tolerance is so high that it's hard to get high in most benzos after smoking a bowl of high
po muchtency we'd

This is the strongest benzo I have ever seen, in regards to decision-making and effects that you can actually feel.

Compared to nearly all benzos, this one diminishes any common sense and you will NOT care about anything. However, it's the best feeling the world.

id recommend not buying large quantitys of this stuff, its not like etizolam or other rc benzos. this is like a real full blown benzo with nasty wds after not very long of continuous use.

i only ever buy 10 at a time stop me going overboard, just after 4 days i need to take one to function normally..

this is a real nice benzo dont get me wrong but watch out, stay safe

Hey guys just FYI i found out the hard way ;but clonazolam stays in a womans breast milk even 4 days after last taking 1 . I had a large amount of PFBF ,and Oxycodone in me ,and after sucking my womans breast for a while about 30 mins later I could not breath at all . So I had the ambulance called ,and went to the hospital , I told them I use benzos often ,but have not used in a couple days ,and I use opiates everyday . Well they shot me up with Flumazenil ,and nalxone after ,but they said the Flumazenil is what saved me so apparently it was ;because of benzos in my wifes breast milk . Be careful guys .

Hey guys just FYI i found out the hard way ;but clonazolam stays in a womans breast milk even 4 days after last taking 1 . I had a large amount of PFBF ,and Oxycodone in me ,and after sucking my womans breast for a while about 30 mins later I could not breath at all . So I had the ambulance called ,and went to the hospital , I told them I use benzos often ,but have not used in a couple days ,and I use opiates everyday . Well they shot me up with Flumazenil ,and nalxone after ,but they said the Flumazenil is what saved me so apparently it wa[s ;because of benzos in my wifes breast milk . Be careful guys .
i dont even know what to say to that. You know they sell milk at the store right...had to say it. to each their own as they say. Personally if your drinking enough of your wifes breast milk it got you high id find a new fetish bro. But all jokes aside you dont think that it was that you were having trouble breathing bv of the opiates (and as extremely potent one of them is) and the fact that 30min of tit sucking could easily be the cause of the trouble breathing (obviously you were not completely unable to breath or youd suffocate before the ambulance even got there). And if that really did happen where you oded on clonazolam the way you described naloxone would save you more than a benzo antagonist since benzos alone cause way less respiratory depression if any at all and are much safer in general.

Last edited: