• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ClonazOLAM + Acetylfentanyl + Tramadol

Hamlethamlet

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have a superhigh tolerance to tramadol (I take about 1g twice a day or something like that), and I also do some acetylfentanyl. My question is, what would happen if I introduced the tiniest amount of ClonazOLAM (not Clonazepam)? I'm talking about 100-500 micrograms.

Would it boost anything? Would it act separately? Would it be dangerous? I have no idea myself, so I hope you do (which I'm certain you do :))

Thanks,
Hamlet

That is a lot of fucking tramadol a day my friend.... You are seriously risking seizures the longer you keep that up. I am tempted to tell you to take the clonazolam simply because I think it is more likely to save your life from a seizure than end it from respiratory depression, but I do not know enough about depressants to say that with certainty, so don't take my word for it. I just had to say something because that is a very dangerous amount of tramadol.... I'd honestly be much more worried about that alone than I would the combination.

Disregarding the tramadol, A-F+clonazolam= death wish me thinks. That's is also a ridiculous amount of tramadol but if it where the only thing around I can see my use getting up there.

That is way above the recommended daily max for tramadol, which is 400mg in 24 hours, and you should be very careful, high doses of tramadol can cause seizures. That type of tramadol dose can kill you honestly, why not just stick with the A-F rather then such mega doses of a dirty opiate like tramadol. You are way above the seizure threshold for tramadol man, you are risking your life with doses like that.

I would NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER combine ANY SORT OF BENZO, with aceytlfentanyl. You are asking to stop breathing with that combo honestly, don't combine benzos with potent opiates, it is a death wish.

In fact, don't combine benzos with opiates at all, that is basically the number 1 consistent factor in most overdoses. Benzos + Opiates = death, unless you have a lot of tolerance and experience with each and tread very very cautiously, but I still wouldn't recommend it.