• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos clonazepam vs xanax

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
so i love xanax and valium so i figured clonazepam would be nice too. just 2 mgs of xanax feels nice for me but i took 2 mgs of clonazepam and im mellow but it doesnt give me that good feeling xanax does. is 2 mgs of clon just weaker than 2 mgs of xanax? or does clonazepam just not have a euphoric effect regardless of how many you take? i know they're both benzos but like what is the difference?

i think clonaz is slower acting, longer lasting, maybe why theres not as much euphoric effect felt.
Yeah i think xanax is stronger, by the miligram, so you need like a higher dose of clonazepam
but dude if you have access to both pop em and have a goood sleep :)

btw im not 100% on that, I am no doctor

i think clonaz is slower acting, longer lasting, maybe why theres not as much euphoric effect felt.
Yeah i think xanax is stronger, by the miligram, so you need like a higher dose of clonazepam
but dude if you have access to both pop em and have a goood sleep :)

btw im not 100% on that, I am no doctor

yeah ive heard clons more like extended release so i tried chewing them and snorting some but still no real rush just making me really calm and a little loopy. they dont burn at all in your nose but yeah i think your right 2 mgs just isnt enough anyway. man i wish i had xanax haha that stuff makes me feel like im drunk

yeah ive heard clons more like extended release so i tried chewing them and snorting some but still no real rush just making me really calm and a little loopy. they dont burn at all in your nose but yeah i think your right 2 mgs just isnt enough anyway. man i wish i had xanax haha that stuff makes me feel like im drunk

Clonazepam isn't extended release - it's a different compound altogether, so no, chewing, crushing, snorting, plugging - it won't make a difference.

Clonazepam is similar in potency to Alprazolam and comes on slower (meaning it won't feel as euphoric) but also lasts significantly longer.
So technically, Clonaz offers more "bang for your buck" as you won't have to redose as often.

oh okay i see. so xanax feels better cause it kicks in faster but really theres no point in snorting/chewing any benzos?

I always chew i like the taste haha but no dont snort benzo's, pointless.

I like xanax the most! I love the nice mellow feeling 2-4 mg gives me. And i love that it works so much faster than clonazepam.
Also i like that i can chill in the evening with some alprazolam and then wake up next morning and go to work.
Every time ive done clonazepam im fuckt up in like 2-3 days, and often i dont think i feel the effect, so i always end up taking waaaaaaay to much, and black the fuck out for 2-3 days and do all kinds of fuckt up things.
So imo Alprazolam>Clonazepam.

I like xanax the most! I love the nice mellow feeling 2-4 mg gives me. And i love that it works so much faster than clonazepam.
Also i like that i can chill in the evening with some alprazolam and then wake up next morning and go to work.
Every time ive done clonazepam im fuckt up in like 2-3 days, and often i dont think i feel the effect, so i always end up taking waaaaaaay to much, and black the fuck out for 2-3 days and do all kinds of fuckt up things.
So imo Alprazolam>Clonazepam.

im with you man xanax is way better than clonazepam. xanax gives me a pretty euphoric high when i take enough but clonazepam mainly just zombies me out. but the only time ive blacked out from benzos is when i mixed xanax with ativan and then one other time when i was drinking on xanax.

I always chew i like the taste haha but no dont snort benzo's, pointless.

i dont mind the taste but i just really enjoy the way klonopin feels in my nose lol its the smoothest thing ive ever snorted. i know orally taking them works great but is snorting them any less effective or is it just not necesary effort?

To me clonazepam works as an antidepressant. Xanax is the best, when you just wanna a pop a couple of pills and relax. I had to take clonazepam for at least 4-5 days to feel it's full effects, but then it was better than Xannies. It makes me so carefree and my mood is always good on Klonopin. It takes away the edge of everyday life completely.

Plus Xanax has the moment when it "kicks in" when you're anxious at 5:30, and around 05:45 you just feel so fine. Klonopin wont give you that.

And yes no matter what doctors say, you need more from clonazepam than from Xanax.

Long story short, if you want to use a benzo recreationally, then go for Xanax or Valium. If you have anxiety issues take Klonopin IMO.

Xanax and Valium contain different chemical compounds than their related counterparts, such as Kolonopin, Ativan, etc. Although they are all classified as benzos, my opinion is Xanax and Valium are much stronger. It is also my 'opinion' that even if you doubled or tripled the dosage of similar benzos, you still will not achieve the same feelings as with Xanax or Valium.