• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Clonazepam + tramadol ?

Not really because both depress your respiratory system.

How big is your tolerance? maybe try 1mg of clonazepam at first and if you are ok you can up later. but 4mg with 500mg trams it's just gonna put you to sleep so you won't even enjoy it.

anyway man, you just had a thread this morning asking about a starter dose then you went from that to using it with coke and now with clonazepam? that's a sure way to fuck up your system. why are you such in a hurry to take lots of substances?

so please tell me for how long have you been taking these two and how much you used to take?

I must know it, because if this is your first time even 1mg is too much for you

Last edited by a moderator:
clonazepam i take for 5 years, high tolerance, the coke i dont go today, just stay in tramadol and clonazepam

oh in that case start with a 2 mg, don't do the coke be careful man! clonazepam is one of the best benzos for seizures so they make tramadol safer.

I remember you mentioned some drinks in the coke + trams thread, don't drink with the tram and clonazepam combo because you'll breath with high difficulty.

I did this combo lots of times, usually my dose of tramadol + a 2mg pill of clonazepam, just don't up your tramadol dose because you already upped it from 400 to 500. stay safe and return with more questions if you have any!

no problem mate, how do you like the tramadol? is this your first time?

I used codeine, so I got tramadol to see what it was like, I'm enjoying it, at least not itch like codeine

Morpheus has it covered here! For anybody with no benzo tolerance, 4MG of Clonazepam is a ton. Even with a tolerance it is a lot. You likely would have a better experience with a 1MG dose and as stated it combats seizures so is not as unsafe as benzo and full opioids. I read and see you have a benzo tolerance but 4MG is really just a sleep dose and 2MG is more enjoyable for the most part. Tramadol is tricky but I was on 400MG a day for years and found that starting with 1 50MG tablet and waiting an hour to up the dose helped increase the positive aspects. For me, with a tolerance, 2MG of the Clonazepam and 250MG of Tramadol (50MG followed by 200MG 1 hour later) was ideal. Morpheus knows his shit so please stay away from the coke and especially the alcohol when using benzos and opioids. Best of luck

I used codeine, so I got tramadol to see what it was like, I'm enjoying it, at least not itch like codeine
If you enjoy the codeine more, you could take an antihistamine like Claritin, this is the brand name, so if they don't have it under the name Claritin the substance is called loratidine. Plus this second generation antihistamine doesn't contribute to more sleepiness so it's perfect just for the itch.

The antihistamine will prevent the itch, take it like a good half an hour before dosing the codeine, 10mg usually does the job for me because I get mad itches too.

On the other hand codeine is safer too, but it's your choice. Tramadol at the beginning has some itch too, but it's very gentle.