• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam tolerance

blxnc

Bluelighter
So, who wants to volunteer the info about how kpin tolerance works

I want to know how often I can take this without developing physiological dependency or withdrawals

And, how much of it can I take. What’s proper way to dose it, so that I don’t develop too much of a tolerance or so that I am playing with the timing just right to make sure I’m not developing much tolerance at all, in the short term and the very longest of terms…

As I do need this medication to work, when I take it… I don’t want to mess up its effectiveness when taken too bad…

And I also don’t want to mess with my brain and cause, worsened anxiety of any sort or negative repercussions (mainly just don’t want to end up with worsened anxiety at any point… i don’t want to make my brain, screwed out of options for as far as anxiolytic’s go, having them not work would be a nightmare for me, and also don’t want to end up dependent.

I just really like to take it and want to take it when i want to, not just for panic attacks, but i don’t know where to draw the line on frequency and dosage. I’ve been able to get away with more than i thought i could to be honest, but i don’t want to experiment so I’m proceeding with caution.

I have experienced benzo wd before, i quit cold turkey. Very dangerous to do i know but i wasn’t taking it for a prolonged period, but it was still, the wd was bad enough to make me absolutely certain that wd is something i never want to experience again, and i know it can get a lot worse than what i went through and can be quite a predicament to get out of. A difficult one, at that.

So I’m treading lightly and, really i just enjoy it for the anxiolytic and sedative qualities,

I enjoy some weed for similar reasons but the anxiolytic quality of benzo is really what I’m looking for. With weed sometimes it’s not quite, doing that for me. Sometimes it can even cause anxiety so, if weed were just, always an anti-anxiety i would just stick to that but i have a hard time controlling how that one goes.

I’m willing to look into it if i find out that recreationally taking benzos isn’t going to be a very viable likely option for me,…. As i do need the benzos to work when its time for them to work, as i do have the occasional panic that is, hospitalization worthy, so…. and, thats what i have it for in the first place.

So yeah, i wanna take it because i enjoy it, but, i don’t want to screw things up for myself or end up dependent. So how, do i find out a good resource for being really knowledgeable about benzos and understanding in full how it all really works….