• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazepam to diazepam conversion

Well I got to say i have finally stabalized on my clonazepam dose of 3mg daily divided in 3 doses !

I got my diazepam prescription up to max allowed eg 40mg per day - 240 * 5mg per 30 days !!

You know what i started to feel lethargic and very tired and a bit depressed - and i knew it was due to the diazepam dose !!

Now i am aiming to stabalize on 15mg daily 5mg in 3 doses - same as clonazepam - but my GP will prescribe me with 25mg daily and it will be : USE AS NEED basis.

So i aim for 3 doses of 5mg - just enough to feel "superfly" - on bad days i can take 5* 5mg in 3 doses or on good ones just take 1* 5mg dose !!

When you overwhelm clonazepam with too much diazepam you just fu*k things up on a general day to day basis IMHO !!

Remember diazepam is "Jack the Ripper" - clonazepam is "007 - James Bond"

Hey jasoncrest that was a week ago - A LOT can happen in a week !! hahahaaa!!
*joke

But i believe it to be true !!

paranoid android said:
Ive been having alot of problems lately myself. Last week i had a manic episode that lasted around 3 days. At the end of it i was having mild auditory hallucinations which ive never had before. This could have been due to lack of sleep or the mania itself im not sure which.

That's pretty short. True mania, or hypomania?

I get what I interpret to be the latter. It was recommended that I take mood stabilizers, but I don't.