• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Clonazepam sublingual

Karstarassi

Greenlighter
When does clonazepam peak when taken under tongue? Also how long it works taken under tongue?

I feel it's quicker, I've had a brand specifically stated to be used sublingually, and as always, it's that nice minty taste. Given clonazepam isn't ever, as far as I know, film coated, it seems that most brands are designed to me used sublingual if wanted. Not sure about effect on duration, but it does seem to help it hit quicker, which can be handy in situations when seizures are a risk.

So even if you don’t have the brand name dissolve clonazapam you can still do it with regular tablets

Yeah ive never have a Clonazepam not work properly Sublingual, i also like to crush them between spoons and then put that powder under my tongue it dissolves really fast and the Relief this way for me is leaps and bounds greater, it hits very hard.

It's going to vary from person to person honesty. Unfortunately, being that we don't have a full understanding of your body and how it works, the only realistic and for that matter, safe, answer that we can give is what we know is the average. We can debate it all day long and share experiences, but as stated, everyone is different, so we can't put a seal of approval on anyone else's experiences. So, I'm going to give you the link to psychonaut wiki, which I think is awesome and then probably close the thread.

Onset: 20-60 minutes

Duration: 8-12 hours

Sublingual administration provides only a modest increase in onset time and shouldn't effect your duration in a really significant way.

P.S. every brand of Clonazepam (Klonopin) that I'm aware of can be taken sublingually without issue. The dedicated sublingual tabs are only going to dissolve a little bit faster.