• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Clonazepam Orally distinguishing tablets

OffMymedz

Greenlighter
I'd say these ODT clonazepam tablets are way better than the original tablet. They've also helped me taper down from 6 mg a day to 2.25 mg a day with a 0.10 mg reduction every other week.

Current at .75 three times a day. Has anyone found this this specific form of clonazepam almost entirely different but just as good as the original formula? I don't know for some reason when it comes to these pharmaceutical benzos some of them are like duds especially when I was on the 2 mg alprazolam.

I've always taken Klonopin sublingually, although I'm not sure it makes much of a difference since it's a pretty slow onset benzo. But I always did it because it has a cooling effect which I haven't noticed with any other. I'm currently taking 1 mg two times a day. Which is to say I try to break them and almost never take a whole one. If I can take 3/4 of one that's my preference. When I was detoxing from many substances it was the clonazepam that really took about three to six months before I was back to my old self. During that time I felt like I was waking up from one Dream Within another dream within another dream if you know what I mean