• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam & methamphetamine combination

Pinging brah

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, now i will say i did search for about 5 minutes for information before posting this, but my brain isn't working at its full potential.
Now i have insufflated around 2 mg's of clonazepam and i had about 4 drinks previous and a cone of marijuana, so obviously my co-ordination was off, not overwhelming though. Roughly an hour after the clonazepam had peaked i smoked a few small bowls of meth, enough for a nice noticeable effect.

I know Benzo's are ideal on the come down of a meth high. But could doing it before kill the high or have any adverse effects?
Im planning on taking another 2mg's of clonazapam to sleep tonight, but with the drugs already in my system could that cause depression of heart rate, breathing as the meth could be masking the pills?
It's important i sleep tonight, biiiiiig day tomorrow :) Any advice would be very appreciated. I love you's all.

It mellows out the high so I guess you can say it dulls it down a bit. Some people would do like 0.5mg of clonazepam before taking the meth, and then 1-2mg when its time to come down.

i'd never do meth without benzos, or any amphetamine for that matter...

Yea I used to dose meth with no benzos, even for te comedown, I just fucking went thru it. But after a while the comedowns were horrible so I used kpins, Xanax, and valium ( separately) for that after a while. I used to experience intense anxiety and paranoia cuz of the high doses of meth so eventually I would take .5-1mg of alprazolam during the high itself. It dulls the euphoria and stimulation a bit, but I was dosing so high and smoking so much ice that all it did was relieve anxiety and allow me to enjoy the high. In other words, ur fine. Just don't let it become a polydrug addiction or ur fucked.

So i couldn't put the pipe down and ended up IVing for the first time the next morning with a 23G needle lol. I missed alot. Come time for clubbimg i was limited to snorting. Then i guess the sleep deprivation, the pills, 5 drinks at the club whilst coming down led me to black out, my girl got me a taxi home, i was very lucky.

I gotta say fuck meth, i had only poorly smoked 100mg's before this. By saturday night i had smoked/shot 700mg's+, no self control what so ever.

That sounds like a blackout to me. I never combine benzos with meth, after this one paranoid blackout where I scaled the side of a strip mall and then "arrested" myself in some guy's U-Haul.

Your results will vary. Stay safe!

From a "Feeling" stand point I enjoy a very small dose of my prescribed klonopin to ease the stimulant side effects.

Dosing klonopin after meth use puts me into a state of sadness and disarray. I enjoy the comedown more than using benzos to comedown.

I need a whole lot of benzos to "overpower" amphetamine, especially meth, to any significant degree during its peak (the comedown is a different story, and that's when you kinda want them to overpower the stimulant). I find that a moderate dose - eg. 1-2mg Klonopin, 20-30mg Valium - "takes the edge off" a moderate to strong stimulant dose and synergizes rather than being counter-productive. Some people say it dulls down the effects, but for me it simply reduces muscle tension, peripheral stimulation (which I do not want), and possible adverse psychological effects like nervousness or paranoia. Only a threshold amphetamine dose will suffer from a reasonable benzo dose for me, and if I have benzos available (to spare) I will always take them when taking amphetamines.

I wanna smoke dope only a hit or two and am taking clonazepam .5mgs was wondering if u think I will be fine???? not avid meth user maybe once a month was just wondering

Did u have a bad side affect just wonder cuz I take clonazepam .5mg just wondering cuz I wanna smoke meth only a hit or two tho nothing major