• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam, kratom & subutex: A dream state while awake

truenamebrand

Bluelighter
So I took about 5mg clonazepam over the course of the day; also close to 30g of Bali kratom; later took 4mg subutex. As I was laying on my couch reading various sites (including this one), I began to experience a daydream-type state, where I was tired but not dozing off.

I was imagining people, places and events that seemed mostly as if they'd occurred throughout the day -- actually confused as to whether I was remembering things from the day, or if I was entirely imagining these things. Strangely enough I get similar experiences when I get panic attacks, where the phenomenon almost feels disassociative and a sort of out of body experience. During panic attacks this phenomenon is terrifying for whatever reason, but this time it was enjoyable and in some way even enlightening.

Upon getting myself up and collecting myself, the images and memories which I had just experienced all but evaporated. I must say, of alllllllll my drug experiences over nearly 20 years, this was something unique and I'd love to replicate this. I don't think I've ever mixed this exact combination before but now I'm curious what would be the most probably contributing factor... And also, if anyone has had similar experiences from a combination identical or similar to this.

Other than that I guess there isn't much of a point behind this post. Just felt compelled to share this after it occurred. I'm laying down in bed now and perhaps I'll be lucky enough to initiate round 2. Lol.

can't say i've tried mixing my subutex with clonazepam - and deff wouldn't advocate it as mixing downers is CNS-depression territory; cool story tho!
sounds like one hell of a nod mang - just be careful it doesn;t cross over into the realms of OD.
maybe have someone with you if you decide to try it again? just for safetys sake

can't say i've tried mixing my subutex with clonazepam - and deff wouldn't advocate it as mixing downers is CNS-depression territory; cool story tho!
sounds like one hell of a nod mang - just be careful it doesn;t cross over into the realms of OD.
maybe have someone with you if you decide to try it again? just for safetys sake

Man, it was wild! Like a dream while awake; a super nod 8o

I will definitely use caution with the mix from here on out if it happens again!

It is interesting that the kratom and bupe synergized so well.

Glad you had a good time man :)