• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Clonazepam/Klonopim

thank you :) i'm not a daily drug user but i felt in the temptation. Will keep you up if anything happens, just feeling sleepy and my movement is not that good
Just take 2mg next time with a joint, that's enough to chill and not fall asleep. 5mg is excessive xp
PS never combine benzos and booze that combo could land you in jail and you wouldn't remember how u got there looool

I don't think it was a coincidence tho....it was planned all along. In my country u could be literally have an exposed fracture and the strongest thing they give u is iv tramadol. Ffs, on my last visit to the hospital, there was this guy whom one of his legs had recently been amputated and ir was infected. He would scream all day and all they could give u Is 300mg tram all day and 50mg SC bonus....what a joke. I was in alot of pain one day too and they offered me ketorolac....I told her to fuck off
why? that's crazy, is there a lot of addiction there?

I imagined there were a lot of drugs

why? that's crazy, is there a lot of addiction there?

I imagined there were a lot of drugs
There are but they are fucking mongs, they are like 50 years behind when it comes to pain addiction treatment. There are a lot of drugs, diverted to this black market in the center if the city and I gave a cceess to all sortz of goodies for a cheap price

Even this only can may harm that lot? (i'ts the last one I have) I'm thirsty as fuck.

I don't drink alcohol usually tho but man this seems good.

anyways DW I will follow your advise. Sorry for being insistent.

Good night! I think i'm gonna play some league lmao. Really thank you guys. Not doing more than 2mgs anymre.

I know man, FLOODED! It's insane man. On the US dark net probably 40% of all listings are pressed bars

and just like fentadope, lots of the kids don't even realize it's not even fucking alprazolam
Pressed bars can be pretty cool when they contain RC benzos that are more potent and longer lasting than legit alprazolam

You know they're good when you sneak a single 1.5 bar dose at a drug free treatment centre and 3 days of amnesia & chaos ensues & cover is blown

Also gave some to my then room mate and dude started slurring so heavily I couldn't understand a word he was saying

Then he literally pissed himself then passed out

Last edited: