• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Clonazepam/Klonopim

Bluzk

Greenlighter
Hey there, I just popped 5mg clonazepam. I'ts my second time doing this drug and the first benzo i've tried. Any advice? I've tried 3mg last time and felt nice. I have another 1mg pill just in case.

I haven't done any other drug in my life so I'm what some people call a newfag but I do ocasionally smoke weed with my friends (once or twice a month aprox.)

How can I enjoy this? relaxing in bed? playing some games? listening to music? eating something? I wanna get the full experience other than falling asleep hahaha. Thx in advance.

Can I drink one can of beer? I have only just one and it's 330ml 5% alcohol

Last edited:
compared to other drugs benzos aren't really very recreational, especially for someone who doesn't have a lot of innate anxiety

for a benzo I would simply do what you normally do for fun, everything will simply be very relaxing, nothing really comes to mind. I once went to a theme park on 8mg of xanax. It was much less fun than I thought it would be and hardly even remember it. Benzos can actually reduce "fun" in things to some degree. That's kinda what they do, reduce brain activity. For me, I simply just go about my day normally which is pleasant to do with no anxiety which I am prone to.

got any weed?

do not drink alcohol

Hey there, I just popped 5mg clonazepam. I'ts my second time doing this drug and the first benzo i've tried. Any advice? I've tried 3mg last time and felt nice. I have another 1mg pill just in case.

I haven't done any other drug in my life so I'm what some people call a newfag but I do ocasionally smoke weed with my friends (once or twice a month aprox.)

How can I enjoy this? relaxing in bed? playing some games? listening to music? eating something? I wanna get the full experience other than falling asleep hahaha. Thx in advance.
That is a big dose for a fella with no tolerance like u man...wth are u talking about btw....damn all these rappers talking bullshit on their songs saying that benzos are euphoric drugs, especially xanax. My man, clonazepam is an antiepileptic/antianxiety medication. There's no real high from it, it just calms you down and makes you sleepy. It works wonders for pánic attacks and it's prescribed for insomnia sometimes too. So, sorry to tell you this but there's no high from it, only anxiety relief. If I were you I'd just chill cuz it relaxes your muscles till u fall asleep and btw DONT TAKE ANY OTHER DRUGS SINCE YOU HAVE TAKEN A MODERATE DOSE FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A TOLERANCE. Don't mess with benzos man, they're one of the most addictive drugs and their wds are horrible. If u looking for euphoria go smoke a joint, roll at a club, drink. But don't try to achieve a high like this from henzos, that's reckless behavior. Just sleep it off and don't do it again brah. Good luck, nzn

compared to other drugs benzos aren't really very recreational, especially for someone who doesn't have a lot of innate anxiety

for a benzo I would simply do what you normally do for fun, everything will simply be very relaxing, nothing really comes to mind. I once went to a theme park on 8mg of xanax. It was much less fun than I thought it would be and hardly even remember it. Benzos can actually reduce "fun" in things to some degree. That's kinda what they do, reduce brain activity. For me, I simply just go about my day normally which is pleasant to do with no anxiety which I am prone to.

got any weed?

do not drink alcohol
I blame today's rappers for making kids these days think that xanax or klonopin are recreational 🤦🏾‍♂️

I blame today's rappers for making kids these days xanax or klonopin are recreational 🤦🏾‍♂️
attachment-Xan.jpg

fuck lil xan dumb face and even dumber rap name

@negentropithe worst part is that lots of kids are doing cuz the market is flooded with fake pressed bars....what happened to the states m,an?

@negentropithe worst part is that lots of kids are doing cuz the market is flooded with fake pressed bars....what happened to the states m,an?
I know man, FLOODED! It's insane man. On the US dark net probably 40% of all listings are pressed bars

and just like fentadope, lots of the kids don't even realize it's not even fucking alprazolam

Thst kid is a fucking retard, I despise him. He doesn't have any talent, he's the most stupid dumbfk in America and kids look up to him 🤦🏾‍♂️
yeah, I hate this new generation of emo druggy rap, they don't even make original music all their beats are just mixtape stolen shit

I know man, FLOODED! It's insane man. On the US dark net probably 40% of all listings are pressed bars

and just like fentadope, lots of the kids don't even realize it's not even fucking alprazolam
Man I remember watching old episodes of COPS from the 90s and early 00s. Damn I was jelly when I'd see someone getting caught with a bottle full of old school 40 or 80mg oxys dammm. I wish laws were like they were in 2005 or so. No fent, u could dr shop and no god damn fent

Man I remember watching old episodes of COPS from the 90s and early 00s. Damn I was jelly when I'd see someone getting caught with a bottle full of old school 40 or 80mg oxys dammm. I wish laws were like they were in 2005 or so. No fent, u could dr shop and no god damn fent
those were the days man, I really miss those OC 80s, I was selling them in highschool, they were EVERYWHERE

tiny little lines all you needed, barely any filler at all

attachment-Xan.jpg

fuck lil xan dumb face and even dumber rap name
Jajajahahahagagavsgsfhdga, only am idiot would get a zzz tattoo. That's the kinda shit ppl write on ur face when u fall asleep drunk 😆 😆 maybe that's how he got it, drank too much, took too many bars, ended up comatose and his friends brought a tattoo gun....the rest is history.

Last edited:
those were the days man, I really miss those OC 80s, I was selling them in highschool, they were EVERYWHERE

tiny little lines all you needed, barely any filler at all
since I'm a lil bit younger than you and i live in Southamerica. I tried oxy 10s for the first time in 12' but Holy shit man, I swear the purdue ocs were some next level shit. I've tried other Brands ever since but nothing compsres to OCs. I remember I bought 300 pills for 200$US the girl didn't know how much they were worth rofl. That was a looooooong binge since I had no tolerance.
My honeymoon with oxycodone lasted a good 6 months then I had to quit cold turkey cause she didn't have any more bottles but soon after I got introduced to morphine iv...
And here we are xD

That is a big dose for a fella with no tolerance like u man...wth are u talking about btw....damn all these rappers talking bullshit on their songs saying that benzos are euphoric drugs, especially xanax. My man, clonazepam is an antiepileptic/antianxiety medication. There's no real high from it, it just calms you down and makes you sleepy. It works wonders for pánic attacks and it's prescribed for insomnia sometimes too. So, sorry to tell you this but there's no high from it, only anxiety relief. If I were you I'd just chill cuz it relaxes your muscles till u fall asleep and btw DONT TAKE ANY OTHER DRUGS SINCE YOU HAVE TAKEN A MODERATE DOSE FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A TOLERANCE. Don't mess with benzos man, they're one of the most addictive drugs and their wds are horrible. If u looking for euphoria go smoke a joint, roll at a club, drink. But don't try to achieve a high like this from henzos, that's reckless behavior. Just sleep it off and don't do it again brah. Good luck, nzn
'kay, i have insommnia and anxiety because of the UNI, but nothing prescribed, i'm not mixing any shit tho, just smoked a cig. Thx for the advise

@Negentropic dude but srsly what the actual fk happened to the us??? U guys had the best pain meds, 10 years ago literally there were almost none countrrfeit drugs or fentanyl. Now dope is nonexistent, everything is shit quality or has fent in it. Fking mexicans from the cartel and the chinese labs wanna kill muricanszzzzzz.

'kay, i have insommnia and anxiety because of the UNI, but nothing prescribed, i'm not mixing any shit tho, just smoked a cig. Thx for the advise
Literally if u drank booze with thst u could die, don't go around playing with thst if u don't need it bro. K , Good luck :p

@Negentropic dude but srsly what the actual fk happened to the us??? U guys had the best pain meds, 10 years ago literally there were almost none countrrfeit drugs or fentanyl. Now dope is nonexistent, everything is shit quality or has fent in it. Fking mexicans from the cartel and the chinese labs wanna kill muricanszzzzzz.
The War on Drugs™

Pharma was basically forced to stop making oxy by the government, doctors were all told to stop prescribing opioids, and at the same time cartels found fentanyl and stopped sending so much heroin. Triple whammy.

Literally if u drank booze with thst u could die, don't go around playing with thst if u don't need it bro. K , Good luck :p
thank you :) i'm not a daily drug user but i felt in the temptation. Will keep you up if anything happens, just feeling sleepy and my movement is not that good

The War on Drugs™

Pharma was basically forced to stop making oxy by the government and at the same time cartels found fentanyl and stopped sending so much heroin. Double whammy.
I don't think it was a coincidence tho....it was planned all along. In my country u could be literally have an exposed fracture and the strongest thing they give u is iv tramadol. Ffs, on my last visit to the hospital, there was this guy whom one of his legs had recently been amputated and ir was infected. He would scream all day and all they could give u Is 300mg tram all day and 50mg SC bonus....what a joke. I was in alot of pain one day too and they offered me ketorolac....I told her to fuck off