• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam - How long to peak?

I find Clonazepam the fastest to kick in of all benzodiazepines (Diazepam, Alprazolam, Bromazepam, etc.) ; and same here, I love the sweet-menty taste.

I took 4 500microgram tabs after a lot of alcohol, I remember everything going purple and woke up the next afternoon

It takes about a hour to kick in, and about 2 hours to peak. That's actually when the concentrations in your blood are the highest. Anyone saying anything else doesn't know what there talking about. To the guy who said it's the fastest benzodiazapine to kick in your tripping, it's definently the slowest, that's what's annoying about it.

It takes about a hour to kick in, and about 2 hours to peak. That's actually when the concentrations in your blood are the highest. Anyone saying anything else doesn't know what there talking about. To the guy who said it's the fastest benzodiazapine to kick in your tripping, it's definently the slowest, that's what's annoying about it.

While you're right in general, you do have to keep in mind that everyone is a little different and differing body chemistry causes different absorption rates. And then also of course different rate of metabolizing the drug. You can't always put absolute numbers on things like that. No disrespect, just my $0.02.

What? That is one of the most ridiculous comment that I've read. Maybe the concentrations in your blood are the highest at 2 hours but doesn't mean everybody is going to "feel" their peak all at the same time. People are different, their chemistry is different. Some may take up to 3 hours to feel at their highest. Feeling it before 2 hours is a little different, not so likely but possible. There is no exact time as you said.