European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Clocks go back tonight

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
I only just found this out so I'm guessing it's a pretty common mistake not to know as I'm pretty common.

We all get to live and party and extra hour. Kind of.

Enjoy.

Bah, that means I'll run out of 3-fpm an hour earlier than usual.

Thanks for the reminder though SHM, i'd totally forgotten.

no worries, I never put my wristwatch forward earlier this year, so now iwont have to add an hour every time I check what time it is.

I don't own a clock. But my phone and my computers do it automatically, so my alarms and everything else stay current.

Got work tomorrow morning, happy about this clock-fuckery for the first time ever

i thought it was 2am sunday morning? so not really tonight?

I thought it was 01:00, but only the first time .....

Anyway, I have a radio-controlled alarm clock, which will reset itself from the atomic clock in Anthorn, Cumbria -- and after a lousy night last night, I intend to make chemically sure I am asleep throughout my extra hour .....

I forgot about the clocks going back, but my computer did it automatically, so I was confused when it was 1:50am and then 1am ten minutes later. :p

I thought it was the last Saturday of October it happens but it's the last Sunday of October. November is near.

Oh the joy of Apple. My two iPads n Two iPhones updated naturally. So did Sky. Had a clock in my bedroom that i finally changed other day but was weird because i kept thinking I was late for stuff n being relieved that it was just the clock.

For goodness for technology eh...... We dont even have to worry about such things.

Evey

Oh the joy of Apple. My two iPads n Two iPhones updated naturally. So did Sky. Had a clock in my bedroom that i finally changed other day but was weird because i kept thinking I was late for stuff n being relieved that it was just the clock.

For goodness for technology eh...... We dont even have to worry about such things.

Evey

But is Apple time compatible with everyone else's time??