• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Clobenzorex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacerAtom

Greenlighter
Has anyone tried this legal pro-drug of dextroamphetamine, how does it compare to amphetamine? More interested in therapeutic use than anything else.

Yes, earlier this year my cat got Asenlix legit prescribed to fight tiredness in social-demanding situations. Recomended by
doctor, cheaper more effective than other stimulants marketed for attention-decifit disabilities.

Dispensed from pharmacy as "asenlix 30" for obesity. But D-amfetamin are 70% of the amph-salts in
more modern more expensive Aderall.

My cat think 30 mg to strong, use maybe 10 mg / day at need. One prescription 120 x 30 mg will last many years.

Exact metabolism I do not know much about, is it dangerous to mix with DXM, Prozac, Bupropion, codeine, prometazine..(?) worry my cat.. info about Asenlix are close to zero on the net.

Most often mentioned as some sort of nostalgic super-stimulant abused + banned in the 70:s

Dr also recommended Phentermine 37,5 for same diagnosis, also cheaper than aderall.. methylphenidate.. et.c. to
fool pharmacies.

Last edited:
I've had it before. It's like a non-euphoric version of D-amp with an increased body load. The capsules are shades of green, hence the term "Greenies" back in the '70's. They were banned in the US for some strange reason. I remember reading users were trying to chase a speed euphoria(which is futile with this stuff) and had cardiovascular problems.
It's interesting that they were so used in Major League Baseball prior to the ban. I would guess it was an example of harm reduction - using a less euphoric version of speed so players don't want to go out and party and stay up all night IMHO. You have to understand that the game is ripe for inattention errors - occasional high intensity adrenaline moments sandwiched between 5 minute chunks of tedium. Players space out, critical game losing errors are made.

it's against the rules to use that, along with "swim", "a friend of a friend", etc. we know it's YOU and it holds nothing in your favour if it were used against you in a legal matter. please edit it out to conform with the board guidelines.

it's against the rules to use that, along with "swim", "a friend of a friend", etc. we know it's YOU and it holds nothing in your favour if it were used against you in a legal matter. please edit it out to conform with the board guidelines.

Oh, you got it all wrong. I just try to show respect.

I am sure bluelight moderators perfectly well know that national druglaws apply only
to people physically present in that nation, but it is to complicated to make forum-rules with different sets
of rules depending on wich nations are involved in the text people produce.

Where I am from, it is AGAINST forum-rules to explicit list possesion, price et.c. The police crack down on
forums allowing this. It is illegal to prepare to sell drugs.. no matter if your possesion are legal
or not.

"an unkown avatar on a .ru site told me it is not allowed to not openly list actuall possesions of
schedule 2 drugs on the net when discussing drug use"

You understand how stupid this sounds?

Everyone have to follow national laws, your laws apply to you, not me and certainly not when we booth meet on
an .ru site.

I am not adressing.. lets say.. US-citizens, I do not describe drugpossessions et.c. in the US.

If I got it all wrong, maybe you can show a thread, some info explaining or a moderator should mail me.

Kindly /

Oh, you got it all wrong. I just try to show respect.

I am sure bluelight moderators perfectly well know that national druglaws apply only
to people physically present in that nation, but it is to complicated to make forum-rules with different sets
of rules depending on wich nations are involved in the text people produce.

Where I am from, it is AGAINST forum-rules to explicit list possesion, price et.c. The police crack down on
forums allowing this. It is illegal to prepare to sell drugs.. no matter if your possesion are legal
or not.

"an unkown avatar on a .ru site told me it is not allowed to not openly list actuall possesions of
schedule 2 drugs on the net when discussing drug use"

You understand how stupid this sounds?

Everyone have to follow national laws, your laws apply to you, not me and certainly not when we booth meet on
an .ru site.

I am not adressing.. lets say.. US-citizens, I do not describe drugpossessions et.c. in the US.

If I got it all wrong, maybe you can show a thread, some info explaining or a moderator should mail me.

Kindly /

it is FORBIDDEN.
alasdairm
Administrator
11-04-2012 10:30
the blua is the formal description of board-wide terms at bluelight.

for some time, it's been de-facto policy on bluelight to discourage the use of the term "swim" in discussions. that de-facto policy has now been formally added the the blua:

"Further, the use of ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms is forbidden. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; my cat; a mouse; my pet hamster."

bluelight is officially a 'no-swim' zone.

alasdair

not only that, bluelight is not a "US" site by any means... notice the DOT "RU" at the end of the address? if it was a US site, it would be DOT COM. Bluelight's servers are based in Amsterdam (I think) or Russia. However, rules are rules, they apply anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.