• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clobazam high?

Nonsense that comes in 18 volumes of binders maybe, and several injunctions, court orders, lawsuits, retractions, studies and deaths.

I don't mean for this drug, that's just to determine the proper number of binders for studies. Or the proper formating of your MS Word tables, the fuckwads.

I would stick to xanax I would snort it so it hits you faster. In my experience Kpins don't do much and once you fall asleep good luck waking up

Snorting alprazolam(xanax) does not work; it is practically insoluble in water, and has only moderate lipophillicity.

And it has a rapid onset and pretty fast peak when taken by mouth, not to mention 80-90% BA

So snorting is just completely pointless, sorry, simply no rhyme or reason for it

Same with most benzos; they actually work well when taken as intended, so generally go po - there are a couple of exceptions, though the top 4 or 5 are not

Welcome to Bluelight, HoneyTrap. Please don't snort your benzos.

Took 14 10mg Clobazam and 3 double vodka shots and the result is wonderful. Just a nice mellow euphoria and totally relaxed. Much better than taking too many xanax and blacking out and going on unintended shoplifting sprees. I highly recommend it.

My mum has this prescribed for epilepsy... It's called Frisium in Italy.

She doesn't take it so when I was back there to visit I took it together with tramadol and rum occasionally and also on its own... I did 20mg max. One tablet is 10mg.
Can't say it has any euphoria but I read it potentiates tramadol so I was only taking it for that reason.
I also read it's not very sedating. It didn't seem to make me sleepy in fact. Lormetazepam or lorazepam do so instead. I don't have a benzodiazepine tolerance as I take them occasionally.
It's just useful for preventing seizures really (which is why the doctor added it to my mum's long list of meds).