Clenbuterol "Claire Gel" vs Tablets + Cycle Q's

JointsNRoaches

Bluelighter
Long time no see guys.

I'm considering a Clen cycle so I can hopefully drop a bit of body fat. I have a source that can get hold of both the Claire gel and tablets. Just wondering what you guys think of either one?

Also, I've had great results with Bulgarian tribulus and triandrobol in the past. Both are used to boost test without use of an actual steroid. As well as taurine and potassium, does anybody have any experience with a similar cycle?

I'm currently doing 5x5 strength training three days a week (10 mins cardio afterwards) and 30 mins cardio on 2 of my off days. Losing body fat is the main priority but would also at least like to retain current strength levels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I've never heard of claire gel. I definitely recommend the tablets over the gel.
The good thing about clen is that it doesn't affect your test levels, and it's a non steroidal anabolic. I honestly don't believe that test boosters actually help you make gains. They may increase test levels a bit but that's it.

By the looks of it, Claire gel is clen used by vets on horses. It seems to be popular out here in Australia at least. Seems legit but also seems easy to contaminate and cut. Also I've read a few posts on other boards that suggest it's not 100% pure which makes me think the pills would be a better option.

I found with tribulus that you need to up the dose by quite a lot more than the bottle says. On 4-6 caps a day I put on a decent amount of weight quite quickly and noticed an almost 'roid rage-esque' phenomenon. I'm sure it works to some extent but obviously nothing compared to a test cycle.

I use the Claire gel. I used tablets the first time I ran Clen (can't recall brand), which were 60ug each. Ran it at 120ug/day no worries. THEN I had the Claire gel....120ug and I was cramping up all fucking day (since discovered taurine and electrolytes alleviate this), my god is gel more potent.

I've read similar opinions once or twice already. Would you say that the gel was more effective (i.e you lost more weight/fat) or were the side effects just more noticeable?

It all depends on the dose bro. Check which form gets you more mg per buck. Don't forget to take BA into consideration.

Gel is better value for money by far actually. Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by BA?

BioAvailability. Oral BA of clen is around 95% and I can't find it's topical BA. Anyway, if the gel is better value for money, get the gel. Just a tip : take your dose in the morning or pre workout, never take it late in the day or you might have trouble sleeping. Hope this helps.

Oh right, i hadn't considered that! My only concern with taking it early is the impact the sides will have on me. I work in retail in a big store so I'm constantly on the go and don't want to be sweating through my shirt and shaking while I'm trying to sell haha. Provided I keep taurine and potassium levels up, is it relatively tolerable?

I know guys that take it right before bed so the worst of it has worn of by the time they wake up. Any experience with that mate?

I never used clen, but I did use albuterol which is basically short acting clen. I never noticed any excessive sweating but I did get some shaking. I once took my dose before my exams, and I could barely write. It sucked. You'll have to try and find out what side effects you get.
You can always adjust your dose or stop completely in case anything happens. For how long do you plan on using it?

Actually, that was another question that I needed answered. I know it should be cycled. The most common opinion is that I should run two weeks on and two weeks off but I haven't come across any info on how long you could potentially see results if you carried on repeating that cycle.

I'm not against going through the entire 230ml gel tub if it will be effective the whole time but including my weeks off that could be months.

At this point I'm not sure.

The issue with clen is that you can build tolerance to it. Using it year round is a waste. Better use it only during your cut. It's up to you wether you wanna use it for the whole cutting period or cycle it.
So how long do you expect your cut to be ?

If you take an antihistamine like Ketotifen or Diphenhydramine if you can't obtain Ketotifen, it resets the receptors so tolerance will not build. That way you will not have to do 2 weeks on, and two weeks off. I tried this before and it works.

I wouldn't run Clenbuterol longer than 6-8 weeks though only because it is cardiotoxic and puts a lot of strain on the heart.

^^^ and I've read some drawbacks to the Ketotifen/Benedryl (DPH) receptor reset method - be wary they can upset your digestive system, which may already be a little iffy thanks to the Clen drying you out. Drink plenty of fluids and keep insoluble fibre up.

Im 4 days into my clen cycle (gel) going up slowly in dosage. Havent had any of the sides took 2ml this morning no shakes headaches etc but did notice alot of sweat body heat whilst I was training which is typical. But after an hour hour and a half of weights hit the treadmill slow walk up hill and just cruising my heart rate was around 145 to 150 so im assuming its working no noticeable result just yet. Eating clean and training hard hoping for some good results. Goodluck for your cycle