Clenbuterol and smoking related breathing problems

paranoid android

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I am thinking about getting back in shape which for me in the past was not hard but now since i smoke so many cigs like 2 packs a day it's gotten hard as fuck Salbutamol does not cut it and pseudoephedrine makes me way to anxious I don't ant to really bother with ephedrine cause of the anxiety and it being hard to get now So i was thinking why not clebuterol since it's legal in Canada and would it help for this purpose?

And before anyone starts yes ive tried quitting smoking before.

I am thinking about getting back in shape which for me in the past was not hard but now since i smoke so many cigs like 2 packs a day it's gotten hard as fuck Salbutamol does not cut it and pseudoephedrine makes me way to anxious I don't ant to really bother with ephedrine cause of the anxiety and it being hard to get now So i was thinking why not clebuterol since it's legal in Canada and would it help for this purpose?

Salbutamol is the preferred nebulized medication for chronic lower respiratory issues, along with ipratropium.. If Salbutamol no longer works it would be expected significant damage has already occurred to alveoli (the gas exchange chambers)..
The only option to reduce further damage would be to quit smoking..
I am not aware of any medical intervention that can reverse cellular damage once it has occurred to pulmonary tissue..
I've had a number of patients with chronic emphysema over the years, it's a pretty horrible way to die, the alveoli wall collapses, along with the structural integrity of elastin, reducing gas exchange, and the ability to exhale..

GF gave you the Healthcare scolding lol (I would too as I've spent time in pulmonary rehab settings). As far as actual improvements? I was a 2 pack a day smoker blasting 120mcg of clen some years ago. For me personally, I found some small benefit due to the bronchodilation effect (opening the airways), but still suffered because of the effects of smoking on the alveoli themselves. Basically you'll be able to breathe in a bit better, but your gas exchange in the lungs is still hindered.

Salbutamol is the preferred nebulized medication for chronic lower respiratory issues, along with ipratropium.. If Salbutamol no longer works it would be expected significant damage has already occurred to alveoli (the gas exchange chambers)..
The only option to reduce further damage would be to quit smoking..
I am not aware of any medical intervention that can reverse cellular damage once it has occurred to pulmonary tissue..
I've had a number of patients with chronic emphysema over the years, it's a pretty horrible way to die, the alveoli wall collapses, along with the structural integrity of elastin, reducing gas exchange, and the ability to exhale..
You'll never forget the "pink puffers" and "blue bloaters". I'll never forget some of my pulmonary patients with wide open air flow to just walk across the room, one in particular full bore 5L oxygen and still barely getting by.

You'll never forget the "pink puffers" and "blue bloaters". I'll never forget some of my pulmonary patients with wide open air flow to just walk across the room, one in particular full bore 5L oxygen and still barely getting by.

We had our regulars, until we didn't... They always presented worse in winter, pretty sad to see them so debilitated..
Although struggling to breath we always had a few trying to light up in the back of the ambulance..
Shows how strong the addictive potential of nicotine is eh'..

GF gave you the Healthcare scolding lol (I would too as I've spent time in pulmonary rehab settings). As far as actual improvements? I was a 2 pack a day smoker blasting 120mcg of clen some years ago. For me personally, I found some small benefit due to the bronchodilation effect (opening the airways), but still suffered because of the effects of smoking on the alveoli themselves. Basically you'll be able to breathe in a bit better, but your gas exchange in the lungs is still hindered.

No no gf just me trying to get back in shape cause ive been lazy as fuck for years. And ya i guesss nothing is really gonna help that much if im putting 2 packs worth of tar into my lungs everyday. Smoking is the one thhing i cant quit I quit opiates benzos and coke cold turkey but not fucking smokes. Fucking things

No no gf just me trying to get back in shape cause ive been lazy as fuck for years. And ya i guesss nothing is really gonna help that much if im putting 2 packs worth of tar into my lungs everyday. Smoking is the one thhing i cant quit I quit opiates benzos and coke cold turkey but not fucking smokes. Fucking things
Hey I feel ya. I didn't quit smoking til I had 5 years clean. I could put down heroin much easier than smoking

Get a nicotine refil in a vape store. Get a nebulizer (a dropper will work too) Mix the refill with water so you get 0.2-0.5mgs of nicotine per flush. Do the maths.

Use it sublingual, dont swallow as nico is not stomach friendly

It kills the cravings. It dont have the "flash" of smoking but you get a slow nicotine build and a slow nicotine declining. Its so slow that is not addictive. The most additive part is the sudden "flash" of smoking.

You are pretty much out of your addiction withing 7 days like this

I quit my 25 years of 2 pakets a day addiction like this 8 years ago. One of the absolutle BEST decisions of my life. You almost wont crave it with this technique