Clenbuterol and beta blockers

Ethan8

Bluelighter
As most of you may know taking beta blockers such as propranolol or atenol will cancel out clenbuterols effects and is used in clen OD situation.

Beta-blockers first synthesized in the 1950s are now NHS 4th line blood pressure medication in the UK and my prescription was for 80mg SR however here that seemed to translate to 160mg-200mg or old skool short acting propranolol - I used to just ti justify this would also give anxiety relief however I am on so many benzo's I wouldn't know.

Anyhow livining in Thailand a quick pharmacy check revealed 20mg ace inhibitors were available for even cheaper cheaper than the my beta-blockers so my question is does this now make clen ok to use again i,e -to be useful as a fat/burner long acting stim.

Also if my benzo use slows I know I can use my beta-blockers to knock out the clen.

I'd be using the clen stim wise with 200mg caffeine and 10-15mg ritalin and 5mg yohimbe for my morning kick + 50mcg T3 if genuine pharma.

120mcg clen if genuine pharma.

I'm using tren ace also so with a regular CV regime I'd expect to stay lean on my bulk.

Dude, you're gonna screw up your heart and cardiovascular system using all those stims with Tren. It's such a terrible idea. Can't you just do some cardio and cut back on the calories?

Dude, you're gonna screw up your heart and cardiovascular system using all those stims with Tren. It's such a terrible idea. Can't you just do some cardio and cut back on the calories?
Stupid is what stupid does...!!