• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cleansing Hydrocodone Out Of Your System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABeautifulMind

Greenlighter
Okay, first off, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I didn't know if it should have gone in pharmacology, or opioids, or here. So to play it safe, I put it here. Secondly, after pouring over the rules, I noticed it said "no advice regarding drug testing" - Although I see dozens of threads here on it, I'll try my best to respect that, and keep it more along the lines of biological half life, and excretion. I do have a drug test either tomorrow or the day after for intro to P.M., and about 40 hours ago, I rectally administered 70mgs of hydrocodone. Now I'm not asking for advice on passing the test. I know I fucked up, and I'm doing what I can currently - Drinking absurd quantities of water, black coffee, taking garcinia cambogia, and cranberry extract (8.4g of cranberries per dose), as well as drinking tea and limiting food. So just for the purpose of not wanting hydrocodone (or it's metabolite hydromorphone?) in my system, how long should I expect it to take to be clean from said substance? Will the measures I'm taking expedite this process in any way? I'm 20 years old, slightly overweight, have a shit metabolism, and I take 35-40mgs once or twice a week for extreme pain. I've also been vaporizing gunpowder black tar heroin for about a week - that is, in about 10 days, I used about a gram. Last dose was about a week ago, give or take a day. At this point, I don't think (Jesus, I hope not) I'd have any traces of 6-MAM, as I understand that leaves within about 3 days. Anyway, I ramble, so yeah. How soon can I expect to be rid of the hydrocodone, and is there anything I can do to assist that.
Sidenote: I searched high and goddamn low to find answers, and nothing is definitive. I've seen 24hrs, I've seen 6+ days, so please try not to attack me for not "searching the numerous threads on this topic". I have. Any answers are very much appreciated. Thanks people.

This is borderline.. The half-life is 4-6 hours, so do the math.. After 40-60 hours theoretically you'd have .06mg left in your body.. Workout, stay hydrated, sweat, and take niacin.. That's the excretion process, we'll leave the testing alone, eh bud?

-hs

I apologize if it's questionable. I guess I'll make a clear disclaimer and say "THIS POST IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AN ATTEMPT AT RECEIVING ADVICE REGARDING PASSING A URINALYSIS- I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO EDUCATE MYSELF MORE ON THE BIOLOGICAL HALF LIFE/EXCRETION OS A PARTICULAR SUBSTANCE FROM THE MEATY VESSEL I CALL MY BODY". Hope that clears things up. Thanks for you reply. I just don't understand why the answers vary so much. 6+ days? I don't doubt or question your knowledge, but for my own peace of mind, I would like to see some more people answer this. But thank you again for contributing. Much appreciated.

its hard to give a more exact answer because a lot of it just depends on your body. some people metabolise substances a lot quicker than others.

Toxins such as mercury, alcohol and most drugs are eliminated by your liver, intestines or kidneys.”

its hard to give a more exact answer because a lot of it just depends on your body. some people metabolise substances a lot quicker than others.

^ This sums it up because everybody is different in the amount of time it takes to clear drugs out of your system. You could get twenty answers but ultimately, it's going to be speculative in nature and this is why we can't allow drug testing discussion. Znegative made an awesome thread that should give you some insight on your situation. I hope this helps and you pass your test.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/795040-UA-Facts-Questions-Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.