• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cleaning up for drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainman1964

Bluelighter
I need some advise that has been tried and worked. Please only give me serious "field tested" advice.

A female, age 57, about 200 pounds, has smoked meth every day since 2016. What is the best way, if there is any, for her to clean her system out for a drug test within one week.

Can it be done? Has it been done?

Thank you any help I can get for her.

Sorry Rainman. We can't give you any advice. It's against Bluelight policy to discuss drug tests . From time to time we try and help but none of us know for sure what will help your friend detox. Depends on a lot more than just how much she weighs. People eliminate substances quicker than others. Like Healthy people with good kidneys and livers. Also our general rate of metabolism. My metabolism could be way different from hers even if we weighed the same.

Best advice any BL'er could give would be to stop immediately, drink lots of liquids to urinate for a week as much as she can and to eat really nutritious foods. Bodies eliminate poison quicker when we are well fed and well rested.

Only thing going hard against her is her habit of every day for 6 solid years. Her tissues are probably flooded with dopamine.....:geek:

All we can do is say good luck and cross your fingers. And fwiw....I hear the kits you get at head shops ( detox stuff ) doesn't work.

All the best. Gonna have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.