• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cleaning the heating chamber with ISO alcohol ??

Spadez87

Bluelighter
I have a no2 vapir. I want to clean the heating chamber with iso alcohol which I'm reading is just another name for rubbing alcohol?

Anyways if I use a q-tip to clean the heating chamber how can I rinse it off??? I can't soak it in water obviously.. Vapeing rubbing alcohol can't be a good thing..

Anyways would just letting it evaporate suffice? Or taking another q-tip wetting and then applying it to the heating chamber.

Any advice on clean the heating chamber of a vape from someone who has one?

I have a no2 vapir. I want to clean the heating chamber with iso alcohol which I'm reading is just another name for rubbing alcohol?

Anyways if I use a q-tip to clean the heating chamber how can I rinse it off??? I can't soak it in water obviously.. Vapeing rubbing alcohol can't be a good thing..

Anyways would just letting it evaporate suffice? Or taking another q-tip wetting and then applying it to the heating chamber.

Any advice on clean the heating chamber of a vape from someone who has one?

Vaping rubbing alcohol will get you drunk. :D Well you might need more than what a qtip can hold.

Anyway, yes you can let it evaporate. Maybe even heat it for a while without inhaling anything? I'd be more worried about cotton there than rubbing alcohol, use quality qtips.

i dont understand why people get all gong ho about smoking a few hairs of cotton, yet they will hammer (not saying you 421) back joints with all sorts of paper chems, "soy" inks and "soy flavors" with paper filters and what not, its cotton, it gets used for lots of things medically (albeit not internally). is one or two hairs in a vape going to make a difference? No, simply NO. the vape for one wont get anywhere hot enough to ignite any, and if your so concerned about cotton, clean it out after?.

how i smoke oil: i take a q-tip, i dip it into the oil just the right amount, i take tweezers and pull the oil cotton off, and i smoke it. cotton is still balled up when im done, everytime. its just cotton. (safer then all the paper in a cig, as well all the contents of the filter)

Don't know about safety but cotton smoke tastes and smells absolutely horrible. Not even really a health thing, maybe. No problem with the joints because they don't...

I'm with you on those flavored and colored (Juicy J's) papers though, burn with a green flame and make you cough out black goo, can't be good. But some papers are better. A lot better.