• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cleaning my vape for oversea travel

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
Can't find answer to my question elsewhere. Everywhere just says to scrub with ISO. Idk if it's because I'm using 70% that's a problem?

Anyway, I'm in canada ATM, going back home on Sunday and I may have used less than a 0.5g in my new arizer solo and it has a constant weed stench and a stain of residue on one side that just doesn't wanna come off.

I've scrubbed it with my 70% ISO whole day and I'm quite pissed. The smell doesn't wanna leave and neither the stain. I ran a bit of tobacco thru it and I must say that's the worst fucking taste I've ever experienced. I don't wanna have to run a bunch of tobacco thru the vape to get rid of the stench but is there any other way I can get rid of it? Ima look for 90% ISO for the stain which is almost gone but the smell is really worrying me.

I mean I'm sure they won't even know what it is when I get back to Trinidad and I won't be worried during the entire time cuz I'd be on hella Xanax (for the plane ride). But in this state of mind I really don't want any pigs to seize my brand new expensive ass vape...

Suggestions??

yeah 90% iso is the minimum for good results. personally, i would just send it home via registered mail. these days airport security tends to overreact to the presence of small, unknown electronic devices

I ran a bit of tobacco thru it and I must say that's the worst fucking taste I've ever experienced

lol been there done that. just you talking about it brings back the horrid taste.

i would travel with it mate, seems clean enough. as long as your not carrying weed you will be fine. if get stopped say you use it for tobacco.

Thujones mail idea seems like the smartest option. I wouldnt chance your new expensive ass vape being confiscated by some hotshot airport screener with a hard on for hassling "drug users."

If thats not an option. Id hate to advocate it but if the stench isnt fixed by the 90% ISO, I migt actualy consider the more tobacco option :( Yucky to many I know... But the tobacco smell is so very pungeant, and that tobacco resin just overpowers cannabis resin, at least when I used to smoke tobacco in my pot pipe.

yeah dont listen to me right now buddy. i am in another place right now.

Running tobacco through it won't help. If there are still molecules of THC then either the dogs or swab tests will pick it them up. You can't disguise it. I got pinched by dogs because there was still some coke residue on my credit card. I thought I'd cleaned it but when customs searched me I gave it up, told them that it was the only likely source, they swabbed it and sure enough it turned up positive. That was just a card so it was OK but like Thujone says, a strange electronic device would be cause for alarm bells and would probably get confiscated at the very least.

There were no dogs coming in. So the chance of dogs coming out is little to nothing. Bro I walked thru customs with my Tim's and hoodie still on. I was appalled. I couldn't believe how slack the security was. I can't even remember if we were even searched. Then again I was on 5mg Xanax. But I think you're wrong with your thc and tobacco idea. My cousin actually walked thru customs from Cali to Trinidad with 51grams of wax in a cliff bar disguised as chocolate. I'm 100% sure id be fine. I'm gonna run a cig thru the vape and then swab the tiny bit of resin left with 90% ISO. I should be straight don't make me worry.

I also have cocaine residue on the speaker of my iPhone from sniffing lines back in June. Up to this day my tongue goes numb if I lick it. I've gone thru lots of customs with it.