• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cleaning meth

Are you trying to get the meth into the acetone and remove the insolubles or keep the insolubles and remove the acetone soluble solutes?

That works, or take the ground up stuff and put it in the acetone - pour through the coffee filter... dump contents of coffee filter on a plate and air dry -- dry coffee filter as well and scrape out. Run acetone through coffee filter again. dry/scrape. Wala.

grind it all up as fine as possible and put in the oven at 235-240 degrees F for an hour. Any MSM cut will melt and vaporize but the meth won't.

Then Anhydrous (if possible) acetone wash THEN 2-solvent re-X as slowly and undisturbed as possible. You really don't have to do the re-x if you washed well... but it's a beautiful thing to see.

Voila! Best crystal you've ever had.

Are you sure i used MSm to clean as a liquid at that temp I thought it boils at like 450 f

No, not to clean. It is a very common cut because it vapes up and crystallizes just like meth.

However it melts at a much lower temperature. So I always burn off the MSM before I did my washes, just cuz.

I guess it has a vapor pressure as a liquid. Sorry I meant I used it to clean by heating it as a high temperature solvent because its cheap and washes off.I'm