• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Clean vs. Messy - Your Preference

Well I don't know about you guys but I am way too proud to ever get that messy look - all sweaty and nasty and twitchy.
Having said that, Im not a big fan of caps or powder.
My personal fav has to be really strong, pills with K in them - at least I think it's the K that makes them extra good. I like them to be strong and smacky. But it all depends on the person - a pill that I'll think is awesome will knock other people on their arse for hours whilst I'm up dancing and smiling and chatting.
So I totally know what you mean if you prefer 'messy' pills. If I hear there's a pill going around that's smacky I'm on the ph to my DD asap to see if he has any and what he's heard of them.
anyway i'm rambling a tad here so farewell!!

Betty Boop: Please don't refer to pills as 'smacky' because whether you intend it or not, you are helping to perpetuate the myth that there is herion in pills, which is simply not true...
Read this FAQ for a bit more info: http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000015.html?reload=5
In summary, there is no point to putting herion in pills... It's possible, but useless, so it just doesn't happen...
The reasons people get sat on their ass and feel like they've been bowled over are either due to set and setting, ie the atmosphere and the way they felt before dropping, or simply due to the strength of the pill...
------------------
If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine.
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 01 June 2001).]

Having said that the use of "smacky" promotes the myth that pills contain heroin Tarsarlan, what term should one use for a pill that is, well "smacky"?? sorry to use the term again, just trying to solve a problem
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace!

How about "strong", or "good"? ...Ok seriously, really nice clean pills don't always have that same "on-ya-ass" effect, so I guess some other word would be helpful...
I think it was Soma who suggested "gacky", and that started a flood of replies, but I can't remember any and don't wanna take this thread away from its topic... Will start another one...