European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Clean needles in Paris, France?

Pat McGee

Greenlighter
Hello Everyone! First time poster, long time reader.

I recently moved to Paris. I have visited in the past and was able to get syringes before in the pharmacy but I don't remember what I asked exactly. Did I ask for insulin syringes or did I just ask for syringes? The thing is, I don't want insulin syringes. I want the little tuberculin syringes that you can slip the needle off of and put on a different (bigger) barrel. I know there are needle exchanges in Paris, but I can't find out where they are located. Does anyone have any advice for me of how I can get some, like what to ask for at the pharmacy or the location of a needle exchange? Maybe an animal supply store? Do they let you take away clean needles at the drug consumption room at the hospital, or do you have to fix there? Detailed advice would be greatly appreciated! I thank you in advance, guys!

Pat, you are unlikely to get a range of syringes from the pharmacy even if they do supply them. To get the full gammmit you will have access a needle exchange. I do not how to access them and cannot read French but organisations such as 'Medicins du Monde' run them across the city if you can dig up some info on them.

Thanks for the info steewith2ees! I wrote you a long reply, but it got erased. I will look into that!

Hi there,

In France you can exchange you're syringe for new one in an "ATM" or at place called CARRUD and CSAPA.
Here you can find those places location. You just have to enter adress/ zipcode of your choice and it gonna show you on a map where to find it.

http://www.drogues-info-service.fr/Actualites/Ou-trouver-des-seringues-neuves-et-du-materiel-sterile

According to this website some pharmacy have injection kit.

I never injected so I just share what I've just rode on the web right now and trying to help with my French knowledge.

if you need further info please let me know.