• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Clean Dab Rig (no THC)

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
So I will have the chance to try DMT on Wednesday night. I am currently on a misdemeanor intervention program (essentially glorified probation). I will have to take a drug test Wednesday morning, but after that I'm leaving town for 2 weeks so they definitely won't be calling again for a random during that time. I will have to use a dab rig to do the DMT, so my question is if it is possible to clean a dab rig to the point where if I just smoke DMT (and another leaf or something as a buffer) that I won't get any THC in me? I don't want any excess THC accidently. So if I have my friend clean it thoroughly, is there still a risk?

If you use ISO propyl alcohol, 95% or above that will get it as clean as it can possibly get. Though I'm not sure if I'd risk it still.

If you use ISO propyl alcohol, 95% or above that will get it as clean as it can possibly get. Though I'm not sure if I'd risk it still.

Better yet get some 90+ % ethyl. Soak in either and scrub with a toothbrush. Use water to wash off the alcohol very well, then let air dry. Make sure you get all the alcohol off/out, it can get stuck in plenty of spots in a nail (domeless or otherwise).

Buy mullien leaf and either sandwich dmt in a bowl of it or dissolve dmt in iso or acetone and evaporate it on top of lead to make changa. Use the same amount of leaf weight as dmt to make changa that's 50% dmt so 100 mg changa is 50 mg dmt. You can also dissolve freebase harmine into it to make it legit changa batch with the usual maoi infused that's used in ayahuasca.