• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Circadin, Melatonin.

Melatonin only helped me not sleep. I mean; I would feel like I was asleep but conscious of all around me and conscious of being conscious. Yeah... weird stuff for me.
Rather have benadryl as at least I sleep for a few hours.
What is the cause of this no sleep if I may pose the ?
Ptah

It works well for me but you shouldn't take it daily as it loses its effectiveness. Last night I took 5mgs and got a solid 6 hours, enhances dreams. Fun little fact is that it's a Tryptamine, my intuition tells me this plays a role in the Vivid Dreaming it causes. I'm sure many of you are aware of the similarities between dreamland and hyperspace. Astral projection for the win, I think everyone should take this as an alternative to addicting sleeping pills.

Melatonin only helped me not sleep. I mean; I would feel like I was asleep but conscious of all around me and conscious of being conscious. Yeah... weird stuff for me.
Rather have benadryl as at least I sleep for a few hours.
What is the cause of this no sleep if I may pose the ?
Ptah

Insomnia. It’s a curse and a blessing.

I love melatonin. I am not sure why, but it works for me every night, and has for years. I'll take breaks every so often. I typically take 5 mg with lemon balm. I sleep like a rock, and my sleep is so much more restful than without it.

You can take melatonin, lemon balm and valerian root all together, they work in unison beautifully. You can purchase them all in one supplement, however it can be pricey to get them that way.

My husband smokes CBD before sleeping. I can point you in the right direction as far as strains for relaxation and sleep. He has racing thoughts and CBD bud and gummies help him slow down.

I've tried it but can't be sure if it really induces sleep

I'm a natural insomniac though - a night owl. Problem is it's hard to sleep in the day time so I'm usually lacking sleep or sleep at the wrong times

I take .5 a night and I go right out. However, my sleep hygiene game is superb these days. If you’re having real insomnia it may not work well. Useless for wd type issues.

Last night I took 5mgs
If I took that much I would be buggin all night. :oops: Maybe it is astarl projection I experience as I am fully aware of everything around me but not conscious in its definition.
Oh well... again; this is a case of a substance offering differing stokes for different folk.
Insomnia.
Can one not go to a doctor with this? If not, acquire something like flexeril (cyclobenzaprine), pregabalin or maybe some gabapentin... these are all generically available (so cheap) and less chance of obtaining some pressed bullshit.
Not sure what all has been tried or if one is even engaged in the sub-culture of drug use, seeking and selling. I am not promoting the selling or usage of drugs: It is my experience that the above help me when I need to sleep and my hopes are that you can get something from a doctor rather than seeking... it is no fun but some of us have no other options.
Ptah

If I took that much I would be buggin all night. :oops: Maybe it is astarl projection I experience as I am fully aware of everything around me but not conscious in its definition.
Oh well... again; this is a case of a substance offering differing stokes for different folk.

Can one not go to a doctor with this? If not, acquire something like flexeril (cyclobenzaprine), pregabalin or maybe some gabapentin... these are all generically available (so cheap) and less chance of obtaining some pressed bullshit.
Not sure what all has been tried or if one is even engaged in the sub-culture of drug use, seeking and selling. I am not promoting the selling or usage of drugs: It is my experience that the above help me when I need to sleep and my hopes are that you can get something from a doctor rather than seeking... it is no fun but some of us have no other options.
Ptah

insomnia's a funny beast. Sometimes something like some soothing sounds or music can be just as good as pills, or a white noise generator is good. I also usually wear ear plugs because I've always lived in flats with neighbours

OTC pills like Diphenhydramine is probably as good as anything a doctor can give you, but beware overusing them

I also usually wear ear plugs
Your post is excellent. Thank you as OTCs never really helped me and not knowing where OP is actually located not sure what OTC are available.
Quite right one the earplugs... I forgot that I used to use them and will sleep like the dead. Not because it was noisy but even white noise would get on my nerves. Total silence gives me the space to *breathe.
I have other issues as well as hyper-vigilance. This is no fun but is life saving so I can see where it is a blessing and a curse.
Thanks for posting OTC options.
Love

Melatonin is prescription only in the UK, but for some reason I buy it in 10mg pills on eBay from US sellers. It only comes in 2mg formulations here to boot.