• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Chronic LSD Psychosis?

This is very rare, playing with LSD-25 is playing with fire, no one will deny that, at least the non-ignorant.

Nah, if you have enough intelligence to wipe your own arse effectively then you can figure out how to use LSD sensibly.

It just takes a bit of time, patience and learning. Don't blame the LSD for every doofus in the world who can't handle his high.

Just a completely random aside, who knows what causes schizophrenia.

It's genetic.

As reference for anyone interested in the temporary psychosis/psychotic episodes caused by LSD here is what happened to me. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/688341-(LSD-5-blotters-suspected-500-ug)-2yr-user-HELL

someone made a claim saying that it is better to allow a psychotic trip to run its course and not abort with drugs. For me this is definitely not the case...I was in leather restraints on a hospital bed naked, bleeding, and pulling against those restraints with all my power and energy. Valium and xanax sedated me enough to eventually put me into a dream like state.

Not I'm not weak minded, and I can "handle my high". It's funny so many of you say that because before this happened I would say the same exact thing. But I couldn't anticipate this...once the light switch flipped there was absolutely no going back...I didn't know who I was, so how can you expect me to use methodology and logic developed in my past life to cope with something happening in a completely new life, to a completely new "me"? See what I'm getting at here? If in fact I was myself I would have been able to cope. When ones sense of self, or ego, is completely removed, they can't use typical coping mechanisms or even the simplest defense mechanisms that are always available to sane people.

It's possible I have latent schizophrenic traits but if I do possess them, they are so deep in my subconscious that I've never felt them and nobody around me questions my mental health and I function quite well. Maybe what it took was a very high dose of LSD to bring them out, but once they were, it opened the floodgates.

I can't speak to chronic psychosis but the acute effects of LSD schizophrenia are very real to me. Imagine repeatedly telling your Dad to fuck you as he is pinning you against the ground naked. Calling nurses cunts and black people the N word. So in summation, not only are these episodes real, but in some cases (definitely mine) there was no reason to believe such psychoses were even a conceivable possibility. And once the attack begins, it's not up to the user to "handle their high", and personality traits of the person when sober may not be present.

Fucking macho tough guys. If all you wanna do is turn it around and place blame on someone for a horrific ACCIDENT that happened to them, I hope it happens to you one day <3

Difficult to know how to respond politely without knowing how sensible/reckless you are endprohibition. I know thousands of stories of people who've drank so much alcohol that they've poisoned themselves to death or walked out into traffic. Does that mean we all risk death every time we take a drink? I think you can take a drink safely and I think you can take LSD safely. It's all about knowing your limits and not being reckless with your health.

And I'm sure you could point me to a million cases of people who thought they could take a drink safely and then one night drank 50 shots of whiskey and walked under a bus - I just don't think that's going to happen to me. In fact, I'm certain it isn't. As certain as I am that night follows day. I'm sure it could happen to some people tho - a very small minority of those who drink or take LSD will figure out a way of harming themselves.