• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Christopher Nolan Fans!

McDoogle

Greenlighter
If you've seen inception, you know how crazy this guys mind works. He is an excellent writer/director/screenplay writer. I just have to watch his movies more than once, and every time I do, they get better.

other honerable mentions, if you seen Inception, and you like it. Go out and get MEMENTO! OMG, one of the weirdest movies ive ever seen, but it was great.

I just went and got The Prestige, watched about twenty minutes, and I was distracted so maybe thats why I hadent really gotton into it, but if i know christopher nolan, its going to get better.

Anyone else a fan?

Meh. He's a hack. Just kidding. The man is a very creative director and has almost single-handedly ushered movies into the new millenium. Memento is definitely on my top 10 list.

His brother deserves some credit too.

He wrote the short story Momento is based on, & co-wrote The Prestige & The Dark Knight.

i went to an early screening of insomnia which had a q&a with him there. i like his stuff.

eh-- some of his films are better than others. I didn;t particularly like inception..

biggie-inception.jpg

Yeah I mean the movies are like no other... Its a great feeling when I finish his movies that no other director has gaven me to this day.. but its probably because Im not watching the same films, any suggestions for a good movie to watch tonight with Christopher Nolans style in mind?

it's "given".

get the american delux memento dvd. within it you can watch the movie in chronological order starting with the end credits. it's actually a whole new product that way, but expect a little repetition which they didn't edit out.

also, use the search function, there are threads on each of his films.

MODS: can we make this a "which is your favourite Chris Nolan film?" poll thread?

I thought Inception was kewl, I just didn't think it was as mind-blowingly awesome as most people proclaimed it to be.

however, I remember watching both Memento and Insomnia in the theaters and essentially shitting brix as to how awesome he is at what he does.

also as a comic book nerd I have to bow to the masterpiece that is The Dark Knight. so surreal