• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Christian Experiencer report

NagaMorningstar

Greenlighter
I was raised Catholic but became an atheist for 15 years after reading gospels while studying science/mythology in college. Then I started using cocaine after having only been drinker and used to smoke pot sometimes but didn’t like it. Later I became addicted to opioids for a couple years until getting on suboxone but was on that for several years and have been off them for almost 2 years now. I have also used mushrooms a couple times which I really liked and tried dxm (seemed to be initiated by floating inside a pyramid) and lsd.

Shortly after I started believing in God again, I had the 3 day overcoming/victory experience described in Bible. It started with my brain heating up which I think was the “renewing of the mind” then my heart caught on fire for 3 days which is called the Morning star (rev 2:28, 2 Peter 1:19) and I saw Jesus with eyes of fire and fell flat on my face after hearing a voice like Ezekiel did (rev 1:14-15). This experience healed me from depression. Other things happened over those 3 days/nights like seeing a reptilian in astral form (see John 3:14) and being showered with golden light but that is the main points.

A few months later I think I saw the Paraclete (advocate/comforter) in my house that Jesus said he would send which is a diety that comes in the form of “living stone.”

Months later I sat in throne next to God while wrestling like Jacob (rev 3:21; gen 32:30) and I’ve seen many other supernatural events/beings like Pythagorean triangle in the sky and clouds moving around to form a person instantly, birds forming a perfect Star of David, shadow people, gnomes, fairies, etc. and also dark beings you would see as Halloween costumes and all this was sober.

Anyway, my point is that God is real and can also heal you. They’re not just hallucinations because I saw them sober.

Last edited:
hallucinations can happen when you're sober.

i prey to the flying spaghetti monster that my christian school upbringing will GO THE FUCK AWAY AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!

i'm still trying to recover from the torment of religion, if you can't tell.

i can't wait until we are over it (as a species).

hallucinations can happen when you're sober.

i prey to the flying spaghetti monster that my christian school upbringing will GO THE FUCK AWAY AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!

i'm still trying to recover from the torment of religion, if you can't tell.

i can't wait until we are over it (as a species).
Why would my hallucinations match the bible stories of what a believer is supposed to see though? I didn’t even know the Bible when I saw them because I had just started believing again after 15 years and wasn’t familiar with this. Also seen things from folklore and I think many here would say shadow people are not hallucinations.

I went through deep depression when I stopped believing. Things like astral projection, near death experiences, shared death experiences (involving healthy people) go to show you’re more than physical body.

Both hallucinations and psychedelics can produce similar brain patterns as religious experiences, aka feeling like you're in the presence of God. There's an interesting connection, but I haven't looked into it too much. I'm agnostic and feel more appeal in eastern religion.

Both hallucinations and psychedelics can produce similar brain patterns as religious experiences, aka feeling like you're in the presence of God. There's an interesting connection, but I haven't looked into it too much. I'm agnostic and feel more appeal in eastern religion.
Ok but if you read my story it isn’t that. I was awake for 3 days with my chest on fire, saw Jesus on cross with eyes of fire and then baptized in fire. This is all what the Bible says. Separate experience where I sat in a throne room next to God like Bible says is part of this experience called overcoming/victory. I’ve done hallucinogens and it wasn’t anything like this plus I was of sober mind which is completely different experience from when you’re not. I’ve heard of the God helmet where they apply magnets and you feel presence of people but it still didn’t do this.

Last edited:
i remain unconvinced. i'm sure there are quite a few logical explanations that could explain your experience and don't include 'jesus visited' or other supernatural things.

i remain unconvinced. i'm sure there are quite a few logical explanations that could explain your experience and don't include 'jesus visited' or other supernatural things.
Only other way would be tech from aliens which I think is rationale explanation but spirits are real too.

i don't buy that aliens is the only other exlanation. and what makes you think spirits are real? can you formulate a convincing argument?

i don't buy that aliens is the only other exlanation. and what makes you think spirits are real? can you formulate a convincing argument?
From my experience and countless other people having experiences. Only thing I can offer you is looking into astral projection to show you’re more than just physical body and near death experiences and shared death experiences (involving healthy people around the dying person so don’t just say it is dying brain). Cia made a paper about astral projection called Monroe hemisync if you want to look it up and they encountered reptilians and other stuff.

Last edited:
Your experience is your own personal experience in your mind and your psyche...it dosent mean its the same for everyone
Could it be that you are just a human being having a spiritual experience..or maybe just a spiritual being having a human experience.Personally i never found the 'God'or jesus phenonomen in all my lsd encounters ...long time ago now...but quite often would be in the subatomic realm of the cosmos ...the fabric of universe and existence...guess my mind leans towards science than religion .

Your experience is your own personal experience in your mind and your psyche...it dosent mean its the same for everyone
Could it be that you are just a human being having a spiritual experience..or maybe just a spiritual being having a human experience.Personally i never found the 'God'or jesus phenonomen in all my lsd encounters ...long time ago now...but quite often would be in the subatomic realm of the cosmos ...the fabric of universe and existence...guess my mind leans towards science than religion .
Actually it is basically the same for everyone that has this experience because it is described in the Bible beat for beat. Rev 2:28, rev 1:14-15, rev 3:21, etc

Brother, The Scriptures are crystal clear on this. He's God's only Begotten Son. Alpha and Omage. The Lamb slained before the foundation of the world. The Lion of Judah. Yeah Jesus is the God of the OT and yes. He ever disciplined Israel so badly that they ate their families. Yet He is Holy. And w that He does not put up with sin. Especially Israel who was chosen and Promised to Abraham that his descendents will be as numerous as the stars in Heaven. I don't preach on here anymore. Christ's simple command was don't throw your pearls to swine representing unclean ppl who will just stomp on them and then tear you to pieces. Rather why don't you adorn yourself with these pearls and let the world envy you.

I don't have patience for debate or anything else. Until the Holy Ghost activates your spirit and gives you eyes to see, you will never ever comprehend the mysteries of God. I'm just saying the truth yet I already know ppl will reject it. Hey tho I'm planting seeds for someone else to water and God is the One who actually make the flower grow. It's up to the individual how fast or how hungry for God they are. Yes God is Holy yet He is also Merciful. I didn't do anything but place faith in what He did to His own Son through sinful men, His own ppl rejected Him.

And no God is not a reptilian alien. He's a Supreme Being w Moral Laws. Ones that we have all broken.

Many years ago I attended a Pentocostal church and was "born again." It was amazing and wonderful.

That lasted about 6 months.

I've had much more profound and long-lasting spiritual awakenings from LSD and psilocybin. I haven't tripped in years but I continue to have a healthy spiritual life on a day to day basis-- at least most days.

I'm not here to preach. I'm just saying that everyone's spiritual journey is uniquely personal. Do what works for you.

Namaste.

Tryin' to follow the right path....forget about religion....talk 'bout myself..never had any big religion experiences in Temple for example,besides often i enjoyed the service...some sort of such experiences got on mushroom in the nature.could call them mystic expereinces,not so religious or Christian

Mushroom experience and being on fire for God are two totally different experiences bruh. Being a Christian is denying yourself, taking up your invention of death and following Jesus. The Lord said what does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet forfeit his own soul. When you are born into the world, you have gained it just by breathing. The skies the limit. Jesus said it won't matter if what you have will rot. Satan's biggest lie, life is too short. Live like you want. You never think anything bad will happen to you until it does.

Soloman with all his wisdom said I've done so many things, my emphasis yet it is all for nothing. It's meaningless. Soloman had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Can you imagine that. He had more sex then all of us put together and lived two lives. In the end tho He said this is the requirement of man. To Love God and keep His commandments.

Two very very simple objectives that Christ said where most important. Love God w everything you have in you, the 2 is like it. To Love your neighbor, friend or foe as yourself. If you can become madly passionately in love with the Father. It will spill out even where your enemies are lavished in This Love.

I'm not preaching. It's no longer I who speaks but Christ Himself. I will tho know that I finished and finished well. Yall stay up and remember God loves yall.

Guys I'm not preaching. Just saying whatever. Let it do what it wants to do. I truly love all you all like family and so many of us are dying at a incredible rate. Please did it ever occur to you that God is begging you. Not asking but pleaing w you that you come to your senses?