• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Chris Morris

Rasclatt

Bluelighter
thanks, allthough may have been saving face for me as this thread falls into oblivion. Pretty strange having your comments moved and rearranged by some silent & unknown, possibly omnisicent, online presence. Over egging that a bit though maybe ha.

Anyway this is probably one of the most famous for those that don't know. Many people thought this series was real news when it came out, he tricked alot of celebreties into making complete idiots out of themselves. :D

Brass Eye - Drugs, "Cake"

Last edited:
related reading: tv: brass eye

from that thread, the best tv current affairs satire ever? probably.

i tend not to use the word genius very often but i believe that chris morris is a comedy genius. without him we would not have had borat and bruno, much of steve coogan's great work and much more.

the 'drugs' episode of brass eye is just about the greatest 30 minutes in tv comedy history.

alasdair

I love Chris Morris: Jam (& Jaaaaaaam), The Day Today, Brass Eye & Four Lions are all brilliant IMO. Probably the best British comedian working today.

alasdairm said:
i tend not to use the word genius very often but i believe that chris morris is a comedy genius.

For once I absolutely agree with Alasdair. I don't throw around the words genius or brilliant very often, but Morris deserves them both.

alasdairm said:
the 'drugs' episode of brass eye is just about the greatest 30 minutes in tv comedy history.

Noel Edmonds said:
What is Cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as dimesmeric andersonphosphate. It stimulates the part of the brain called Shatner's Bassoon. And that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So, a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun...unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street.

Shatner's Bassoon!

:D