• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Chore Boy used for Crack in a straight pipe?

brentevans73

Greenlighter
I stumbled across this site, but it has more drug information of genuine value than anything I’ve ever seen assembled in one place. Whoever puts this together and sustains it is a hero of our society.

I read a few posts that mentioned using chore as a rock-holder to slow the golden oil from running away and to act as a filter, but nothing about preparing it beforehand. Like most former cokeheads, I stopped doing lines of cocaine after I had wasted my lifetime assets and pension benefits. Switching to crack cooked from low-purity powder kept me going for another year before I ran out of money and income completely. Moving from Chicago to a town with fewer than 800 people where 70 percent of the population is on meth ended my addiction involuntarily. 15 years later, I still miss the high.

I was taught to burn the Chore Boy until the bass coloring was completely gone before use. Only the blackened char was stuffed into a straight tube. Uncured CB will burn off during the first or second long hit, but the fumes from the brass and coatings of unburnt Chore Boy can really mess up a smoker’s lungs. Not to preach, but personally, I think the cumulative effects are dangerous to the longer-term health of frequent smokers. I don’t know how to find a thread to ask, but does anyone know if this negative phenomenon exists only in my own mind or is it something like a perpetuated urban legend that’s inaccurate? Any thoughts or advice? Thanks.

Why the hell would you smoke crack cooked from lower purity powder? Surely that means washing it you either got a shit return or shit product.

I dare say smoking the chore or spontex whatever you use there is bad. But then smoking crack itself long term is terrible for your health anyway no matter how you do it.

Yes I've heard the same thing that unburnt chore boy is bad for the lungs but I still smoked crack without burning the chore.