• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

chopping coke up so that it's really powdery?

I us a small glass plate that holds all the escapees in. lol. I usually cruse the rock with a rubber mallet while it's in the bag (make sure there's room though so it won't bust everywhere). Then I pour a small amount onto the plate and use my insurance card or grocery card and apply pressure and twist it a little. use a blade to scrape it off the card and repeat until I can barely hear the crushing. I then repeat this until it's all crushed. I put it in a small glass bottle. (Dollar Tree: 4 for a buck). Then when I'm ready to use I just pour some onto the plate and use the razor blade to cut it more and then use.
It's not messy and it works so well. I use the insurance card or grocery card because I don't want to mess up the chip on my card.

I us a small glass plate that holds all the escapees in. lol. I usually cruse the rock with a rubber mallet while it's in the bag (make sure there's room though so it won't bust everywhere).
This thread was almost 20 years old... You're new here, and I'm assume you didn't even realise how old the last post was (it was in 2002 lol), but in future check to make sure you're not just bumping an ancient thread that's been dead for decades unless its really worth it lol. 💙