• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

chopping coke up so that it's really powdery?

rollballs

Bluelighter
you guys know a better way to chop up your coke in order to make it as powdery as possible? I use the old razor but it still leaves you chunks even after chopping for a good long while. Thanks!

well, for one, coke doesnt have to be totally crushed up, chunks will dissolve in yer nose. but if yer having real problems, toss a dollar bill on it, and crush it with a lighter or something.. that works for me. if youre REALLY hell bent on getting it fine, toss it in a coffee grinder.

Buy a grinder at the local headshop or order one online, they work great. If keeping these around the house is not an option, use a fine strainer (purchased from you local grocer) and a screwdriver handle to press it through.

This has been covered many, many times.
Mortar and Pestle.
Find it in the kitchen supplies section of a department store.
Don't get the wooden ones with the porous surface - choose highly polished surfaces or you'll waste product.

Place a dollar bill over your pile and drag a lighter across it sideways back and forth

Originally posted by rollballs:
you guys know a better way to chop up your coke in order to make it as powdery as possible? I use the old razor but it still leaves you chunks even after chopping for a good long while. Thanks!
UTSE - not understand - use the search engine....
yes i am in a bad mood today

i generally use a credit card to cut up my lines and to also fine grind my product. I laye the credit card on top of the coke, apply pressure, rub back and fourth, scrape off any coke that was left on the card and repeat as desired. Works wonders!

Also, I would suggest a mirror. Previously I had been using the backs of cd cases but coke somewhat sticks to it. With a mirror, it slips around perfect!

another good method i use to use for crushing ritalin was if you have a cracker, like for whippits and shit, use it, just roll it around on the mirror and use the razor to scrape off any that sticks. or have you ever tried cutting it like 5 different directions?

HOT PLATE. This is the best. Stick a plate in the oven until its just hot enough so you can barely hold it. Put your coke on there and chop with a credit card. It turns into super fine powder!

instead of all that hot plate business, i've found that sticking your blow in a microwave for about 30 seconds totally dries it out and makes it so much easier to work with. then take a blank cd, press down over your load and crush away!
[ 23 May 2002: Message edited by: stopthemadness ]

shave it right off the rock with an exacto knife. (this is assuming you can get it rocked). Make sure its not too humid or it gets clumpy...

nothing like the grinder, 2 levels of screens and a funnel to your vial, it turns any sort of clumpy powder into a fine powder.

The credit card mentioned above is the most practical method.
Putting coke under the card and applying pressure and rubbing it back and forth will force it into a very very fine consistency. Works much better than rubbing the coke with a lighter under a dollar bill.
And if you have this available, my absolute fave is using a paper weight. I generally use this for crushing Oxy, but it would work just as well for powderizing cocaine as well.

i dont see how anything could be better than a marble pestle, but whatever works
hard, heavy non porous object.
being bashed directly into the powder.
all contained in a balanced bowl.
/w a mortar you could make flour out of the shit

I would have to concur that a Mortar and Pestle wrk the best. Also, I suggest getting a nice marble or ceramic one that is smooth and polished on the inside - you would not want to loos precious product because it got caught in the rough or porous surface of the inside of the bowl.
SG