• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Chlorpheramine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I used to get these and take more as it would sedate me stop my anxiety im sure it was these are they meant to be sedating I know it's.a anti histamine but 4mg knocked me out. Does it potenriate opiates like hydroxyzine does and how coke these not in position anymore my doctor reckons 100mg hydroxyzine a day is extremely sedating I don't find it to be lol and he not dumb I asked a doff doctor for these as I do compare 75mg to be as effective as 5mg diazepam anxiety wise and I know there was a study with bromazepam or sometiing

Chlorpheniramine is a pretty weak antihistamine. While it has been studied as a treatment for anxiety and depression via SRI properties, the evidence is inconclusive. Some have found a marked decrease in anxiety while others have shown an increase.

With the meds you are on Hezman, I dont think that chlorpheniramine is going to help your anxiety or help you get to sleep. You have went through so many antipsychotics that are 10x more effective at inducing sedation and you have went through benzos for anxiety as well. Tbh I think you're chasing a state of mind that isnt possible. Negative emotions and thoughts are part of the human conditions, no drug will take that away permanently. I strongly suggest you speak to your psychiatrist and about this issue. Learning to deal with day to day inner-conflicts without chemicals will make the drugs more effective when you need to take them.