Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Chitosan and nasal morphine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I invested in some chitosan capsules I usually take sixty mg morphine twice a day and forty mg once I crush the extended .
I had swallowed seventy mg at three am and snorted thirty mg ir pills mixed with around 300mg chitosan powder squirted it up my nozzer.
I felt it within fifteen mins and i starred nodding after around forty five mins.
One am I dissolve sixty mg morphine in like four ml of water swallowed three ml and snorted one ml and nodded again.
I think it may potenriate the oral bioavsbility.
It also made the cocaine alot stronger imo the other day.
But yeah I used to plug but constipation and impaction are problems.
Snorting last abit longer than plugging but not the eight hours j get out of oral korphine.
Please skmekne invest in some chitosan there cheap and need more opinions
I've never snorted morphine before only with the chitosan I plug and get mixed results sometimes not even feeling it or going into withdrawal soon as it wears off except when I use to plug mscontin it would stay times release.
I am snorting severdol ten mg instant and Omorph beads they crush up really good but they do still have gel the extended stays a tiny bit unless there been in water a few hours

I also for some reason find morphine to be stronger than Oxy .
I took 100mg Oxy and it just sent me loopy no nod and I always go through the oxys like there cocaine.
Morphine I don't redose as much I usually go twelve hours without dosing when I go bed

Also chitosan potentiates cocaine smaller lines had bigger effect snorted some chitosan and coke afterwards having about fifty mg a line