• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

China White Questions

DubzDopeNBa$$

Greenlighter
Never done china white. Been doing IV black tar (DOC) the last 7 years. Recently moved to California. Was clean off everything for 5 Months.
Then relapsed on alcohol, meth, xanax, & liquid codeine. Have been clean from heroin for 6 months now. I now have opportunity to try china white. My questions are:

1. I know it depends on quality but becuz I have not done black in a minute
Is it a death wish to bang china white? How much would u suggest slamming in my position?
2. Shud I just start back up wit tar to be safe?

thanks.

Last edited:
Be very careful with alpha-methylfentanyl or china white, or any other fentanyl/fentanyl analog as they're extremely easy to OD on.

I have never used them or dope but I am moving this to other drugs. Stay safe.

I would snort a bit of the China and go from there...always can do more, but not less.

I would snort a bit of the China and go from there...always can do more, but not less.

Good advice. It's not a bad idea to always test out your heroin by smoking/snorting a bit to gauge the strength since it can vary quite a bit. Better than finding out the other way!

Half a g should be xx I'd think

You might wanna edit that because price discussion is against the forum rules. Just a heads up

Okay thanks. This helped. ND I edited out thnx for the heads up. I appreciate the feedback. Still nervous. Eeek

It's impossible to give safe dosing advice when it comes to a combination of Heroin, Fentanyl (and/or its analogues) and all the other shit in your gear.
Obviously Tar is a pretty terrible thing to be shooting, but it's arguably much safer than any CW.

<3

I'm almost certain china white is fentanyl derivatives mixed with cutting agent. You can probably make a gram of this mix for under $5, its not worth anything and really dangerous.

Yeahs, thanks Peach I'm new, But I know better to not discuss pricing, I was actually high today! (Off oxy) So I was a bit euphoric when posting and got a lil carried away, the price probably isn't even right haha. I'm on bupe maintenance and I had me a little binge fest this weekend. As for the OP, how'd it work out for you? I hope it went accordingly and safe, gotta watch out for them damn fentanyl derivatives ?

This fent/dope business is just crazy, I'm horrified that users have to navigate themselves through an even more dangerous game than before. You manage to not get shot, stabbed and robbed only to die by OD.

There was a time, certainly in Australia when "China White" was Heroin. And yes it was actually Heroin. I never caught an Opi habit let alone a smack habit when I was a player in the game and whilst I'm terribly addicted and dependent on oxycodone these days I have no idea about the state of our smack but it used to be good generally who knows maybe we still have good Heroin.

Up here in Brisbane Australia, we had a Romanian family, namely two Brothers who ran and owned a local business each that were importing and selling large weight of incredibly pure Golden Triangle Heroin through the mid 80's to mid 90's out of West end till they left in a hurry. Then the local Vietnamese community (not the whole community obviously, just those involved in crime, namely H importation and trafficking) grew their operation to fill the vacuum, that was mid 90's to 99 which is where my story ends as I was in front of supreme court judge having my fate decided and beginning the next chapter of my life.

There was a time, certainly in Australia when "China White" was Heroin. And yes it was actually Heroin. I never caught an Opi habit let alone a smack habit when I was a player in the game and whilst I'm terribly addicted and dependent on oxycodone these days I have no idea about the state of our smack but it used to be good generally who knows maybe we still have good Heroin.

Was the same way here on the US East Coast - back in my using days China White meant the highest grade #4 powder available. 'China' because it came from Asia (stupid, I know, most of it came from the Golden Triangle) and 'White' because it was white powder, not ugly off-white/brown/yellowish.

At some point it came to mean fentanyl laced powder here, too.