• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

china white in southern California, wtf =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADDlCTlON

Bluelighter
china white in southern California, wtf =).... yesssir, honestly swim's been in this game long enough to know that china has always been in so-cal just that it isn't meant for the street, this sh#t, the china, is only for the pen, swim just got lucky this time round and dude who was supposed to take it in (u knw what i mean) never showed... so swim got it. TBH swim thinks that china lasts longer meaning u get more doses for your$ but u feel all strung out afterward not to mention the nod is so strong u cant even function... swim would rather have a shot of tar then china, or a mix... overall china vs tar, there is a very real difference

HPIM1870.png

SWIM isn't really like here on BL, you should probably know that already if you've been here since 2010. :p

interesting. a dealer told me about access to "china white" but i shrugged it off, assuming she was probably just talking about some ECP and asking for twice as much for it. glad i found this thread before i picked some up thinking it was merely some ECP. i've never done either before so have no frame of reference. i consider myself warned.

Last edited:
This isn't OD material... I'll send it over to NASADD and they can decide what to do with it.

OD---->NASADD

Status
Not open for further replies.